Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Axolotl
Jan 23, 2002
Whatever

Barudak posted:

Friend went on a date with a lady who refused to walk on the inside of the sidewalk and would pause every once in a while to full scan her surroundings, especially the bushes and trees. After about the fifth time of this my friend asks whats up and she answers that "I see velociraptors everywhere"

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Axolotl
Jan 23, 2002
Whatever

chickie nugs for brekkie posted:

I had met this girl online and things were going pretty well. One of the things we initially bonded over was that she was from the same small town my parents were from. I had asked one of my family members about her family because they had gone to school together. This led to my uncle talking to her father.

On our third date we meet for lunch and as she sits down she drops the bombshell: we're cousins. I think she's joking but then she starts mentioning names in my family tree. Apparently our great great great grandfathers were brothers. I guess technically it's fine but we are both so disturbed by the idea that we quickly ate and then went our separate ways.

Fortunately we hadn't gone further than a hug. Didn't stop my co-workers from calling me cousin fucker though.
You're about as related to that woman as you are to any random woman out there

Axolotl
Jan 23, 2002
Whatever

Putty posted:

Met a girl on Tinder and we had pretty good chemistry but when she showed up for a date she was just John Cena in a wig.

I'm guessing this was a dealbreaker, but I'm struggling to understand...why?

Axolotl
Jan 23, 2002
Whatever

new phone who dis posted:

Hello I know I just met you and this is our first date but here are some horrifying stories of child abuse.

The Weird Al parody of "Call Me Maybe" took an unexpected turn to the dark.

Axolotl
Jan 23, 2002
Whatever

Was she found with her face eaten the next morning? Otherwise I don't think that qualifies as an Awful Date.

• Locked thread