Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Serjeant Snubbin
Feb 1, 2002

Pillbug

Perromancer posted:

Went on a date with a Polish chick in Maspeth, Queens once, an area that is like really Polish. She was like, really Polish; she barely spoke English. She took me to a Polish restaurant that was so Polish it didn't even have English on the menu. Also, her and her family lived in a lovely little apartment directly above the restaurant, so guess where we went after lunch. Met her straight-off-the-boat mom and dad, neither of whom spoke English. It was weird.

Out of the loving blue, my date asks me if I know how to drive a car. Her family just bought their first car and no one knows how to drive it or has a license. The car is sitting outside, it has no plates and I'm sure wasn't registered, but this is Queens and I know no one's pulling me over for poo poo so I agree. Spend the next three terrifying hours teaching a 65 year old man who doesn't speak my language to drive a car up and down Flushing Ave. They were very grateful and sent me home with a container of unidentifiable food which I threw away in the metro. I never heard from any of them ever again.
This sounds similar to the plotline of the episode Blood from Black Books. Fran digs into her genealogy and meets her distant relatives but all they care about is her car and ability to drive it.

lorn Wayne posted:

i'm posting this from jail and my finger got infected and also i'm dead.
Get well soon!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread