Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
tripwood
Jul 21, 2003

"Cuno can see you're trying to shit him, but Cuno's unshittable, so fuck does Cuno care?"

Hint: He doesn't care.
when i was 18 and out in about in the big city i started dating some random city girls and i was so inexperienced but tried to fake it so hard it was painful. one time the date had gone ok i guess and when it was time for her to leave instead of trying to kiss her or something i gave her a huge loving bear hug for like 10 seconds. she probably thought i was autistic or something, never saw her again

another time i was dating this arab chick and she wanted to blow me in public at the park for like our second date but there was like 60 other people around in an open field having picnics, no way i was doing this so i reluctantly tried to awkwardly finger her a little. she convinced me to lie to my boss in order to skip work and i brought her home (ON THE BUS) and 45 minutes of transit later i couldn't even get a boner because i was so nervous my boss would fire me. she was pissed as gently caress. i offered oral but she didn't even like that. that didnt go well after that.

another time i was on a date with a girl i was actually doing great with and we were walking around town. we find an ice rink and she says we should go ice-skating. I'm like ha ha ok... but in fact i can't skate at all. so we spend 20 minutes renting skates, 20 minutes putting them on. then before we go on the ice i say i can't skate i hate this. she agrees to return in the line up and get a refund with me and do something else like it's nothing. things still turned out ok after that and we kept dating

i got less awkward with time but i am loving terrible at dating it's scary. like in the middle of a sentence my brain might reboot and i'd tell an internet joke and smile like a baby retard birdling.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tripwood
Jul 21, 2003

"Cuno can see you're trying to shit him, but Cuno's unshittable, so fuck does Cuno care?"

Hint: He doesn't care.
Oh yeah that reminds me of an aborted date where I learned she had the same last name as me just before we were about to meet up. When you figure that out there's just no going forward after that. It's too loving weird.

• Locked thread