Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mzuri
Jun 5, 2004

Who's the boss?
Dudes is lost.
Don't think coz I'm iced out,
I'm cooled off.
Let's resurrect this thread.

I went on a date once with a half-Irish girl, back in the days before Tinder. She was at least 20 pounds over what her profile said and her picture was taken from a very flattering angle. However, she swore like a sailor and had a lot of good stories to tell, so I had a good time but felt no attraction. After a couple of hours I went to pay the bill for our cups of coffee (this was also before online feminism was a thing), and when I came back to the table she was stuffing the spoons from the table and the saucers from the cups into her purse.

So I asked her to please not steal so obviously, to which she rolled her eyes and said "Fiiiiiine...". She put back the spoons and saucers, though. Outside, she called a cab and asked me to join her. I declined politely and went in for a friendly hug goodbye. She went in for a kiss, I turned my head away and it was all very awkward.

My next date from that site couldn't stop talking about this army helicopter pilot she had met on a road trip and how much FUN they had had all the time and now he wasn't returning her calls.

I went home and deleted my profile after that one.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread