Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

I went on a date once, and it ended when she showed me her breasts and told me they are only for feeding children and anything else was disgusting.

So why show me BEEP BOOP I felt how I imagine autism must feel all the time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

Do Cheetos dream of Orange teeth

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

Holy poo poo

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

quote:

r/sex

girlfriend thinks BJs are spacing out her front teeth

u/vehga

So my gf told me that the gap between her two front teeth has gotten bigger. She has a hunch that it's because of BJs. She said she first noticed it when a piece of my "skin" got stuck between her teeth.

It kind of makes sense since sucking your thumb can cause your front teeth to move around.

What does sexxit think? Are there any other girls on reddit who can relate?

P.S. I find this hilarious. Now I'm going to wonder about girls with space between their teeth

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

Not everyone can just sing their way out of the ghetto.

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

Friend of mine has crazy charisma and he'd somehow convince women to do anal on the first date, just so he could tell us about it.

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

He also has a 10" cock. He had his bosses daughter sitting in his lap once, as the boss pissed him off.

Everybody knew what that meant.

He's getting married soon to a girl he described as having the most cavernous rear end. It's... touching in a way.

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO fucked around with this message at 07:01 on Apr 29, 2017

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

:barf:

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO fucked around with this message at 08:07 on Apr 29, 2017

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

I friend dated one of his exes, and knew another, he absolutely is obsessed with anal. Chicks absolutely dig him.

I don't think he whacked the whole thing up there, no.
He sincerely told us the girl he's marrying is the only one who can take it all.

E - anal aficionado :haw:

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO fucked around with this message at 08:20 on Apr 29, 2017

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

Pick posted:

Guys obsessed with anal are always trash.

He's one of god's own prototypes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

The older married woman thing where they go crazy and threaten suicide when you leave them, because they tell you they are married? Classic.

I hope she isn't died.

• Locked thread