Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins
Went out with an autistic girl. Cute, half-Korean half-Irish, all-american. Freckles. I think the word "autistic" tells you all you really need to know about how it went.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

I never said I wasn't autistic too. I mean, I post in the Star Trek thread, it's kind of a given. On the other hand, I can watch R-rated movies without giggling like a child. She's pretty though, so I think we're about equal.

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

Teeheehee

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

signalnoise posted:

At one point in my life, this was the holy grail of looks. Hell it might still be

fuckkkkk

Yeah it really felt like I'd hit the jackpot for a few minutes, like a higher power was looking out for me. Then we started talking. Never letting a family member try and set me up again, just gonna be myself at the local pub and ask ladies if they want to come back to my place and do dabs* and watch deep space nine.

*dabs was a dumb meme but its a good way to get filled with THC really quick

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

Putty posted:

you want dabs i got the dabs donut man dont u worry

https://puu.sh/udLFS/ca1f89680c.mp4

I'm on my ipad so the video wont play but I just wanted to say thank you for not calling me donut boy.

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

Mammal Sauce posted:

Oh, so the autistic part didn't ruin it, she just wasn't young enough.

No she just didn't have enough dumb poo poo glued to her forehead

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

clam the gently caress down posted:

'autistic' doesn't really tell us much at all.

She laughed every time somebody swore in Adaptation or showed their boobs. She actually groaned out loud and talked about how gross it was when there was a 2 second piece of stock footage of a woman giving birth, instead of reflecting on the majesty, beauty, and horror of what it means to be alive. Like you're supposed to do when you see 2 seconds of a baby being born in a rapid-fire montage that's clearly a meditation on what it means to be a person. She also sounded like Temple Grandin when she talked, and wrote fan fiction for entertainment franchises I've never heard of, seen, or remember in the slightest. Buffy, maybe? Never saw it myself. This was when I was something like 18 and she was 17 or 18, long-rear end time ago. She also was markedly less intelligent than me, and strangely manipulative according to both my mom and hers (who was a very honest and nice person), like I would loving notice as an autistic kid who had not yet dropped acid or X.

Ok, here's another one I got set up with. Also autistic, looked like a roller-derby champ if you know what I mean. Found her utterly boring and physically very unattractive. Found her mom to be extraordinarily fascinating though, she apparently hasn't slept in years*, says she doesn't require it. Felt no need to. Talked a mile a second, but was sincere, warm, and most importantly intelligent, I honestly wanted to sleep with her way more than her daughter. Felt disappointed when she finally left us alone at her house. The second we were by ourselves she says to me "I'm a lesbian", and I said something to the effect of "Yeah no goddamn poo poo", but nicer. Watched Reservoir Dogs I think. Maybe Pulp Fiction. It's been an even longer time than since I've seen the first gal. OK, thats probably enough to doxx me with.

*at least thats what she said to me.

Nigmaetcetera fucked around with this message at 05:51 on Apr 24, 2017

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

Oh also they both drowned babies. I win.

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

Snatch Duster posted:

My worst date ended with a bit of poop on my dick because I hosed this blonde broad from lake Oswego in the butt.

This thread is about bad dates, buddy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

FactsAreUseless posted:

That's a given, but what was she like?

A bit dumb and childish and some flavor of Protestant and probably asexual too. I seriously think she hadn't seen an R-rated movie before, at 18, not that I'd been watching em for more than 3 or 4 years. By the way the movie was just Adaptation, it ain't like I was trying to make her watch Last Tango In Paris or Nine And A Half Weeks or something else actually enjoyable by somebody who is not obsessed with Steven Universe. Are boobs and f-words really that funny? Do you really gotta laugh each and every time?

Disclaimer: this was like 02, so Steven Universe wasn't on yet, I'm just giving an example of the sort of things she was into.

• Locked thread