Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR

PureEvil6_13 posted:

She immediately takes off and starts floating around the party hugging and chatting it up with everyone. The only thing there to drink was this weird green punch poo poo with a dash of vodka in it. I get a cup and mill about for a while before I end up sitting down and watching people. The girl says nothing to me the entire time. Eventually some dude comes up to me and gives me some flowers because he thought I was cute and also felt terrible for me. When we leave, she brings along some other dude and we walk back toward where my place was, when we got to the alleyway where you'd turn down to go to my studio apartment was, she just kept walking with the other guy, didn't say a word to me.

I'm sure you guys have better ones than these.

Thank you for including one story where you got owned even if it's not a totally humbling experience because she admittedly was a lovely idiot so it's not like you were grieving the loss of the angry vegetarian, still if you set the tone with three stories about getting laid super ez with slick Fonzi moves it would have been a poo poo thread so good move

I gotta admit all my good stories are ancient now. As great as Tinder is at simplifying things and enabling us all to be lazy cowards, there just aren't going to be many good date stories anymore when people can message someone every week day asking "So you're fine with me being "poly" right?" "How do you feel about tofu?" We've all got a thousand outs to cancel before we learn the things that would normally just suddenly explode into reality on a first date.

The most recent one I can think of was driving 40 minutes to a solid hiking spot with a nice girl and like half way there she asks me if I'm a Christian and if I think I'm ready to have kids. I used to just wait for someone to mention their religion or any kind of belief and find a lovely segue to check how much they care about an old book they've never read, but I've gotten lazy and this has happened a few times. It always throws me off because sometimes it'll be a girl who already talked about sucking dicks and she'll save it for like a good hour before she randomly mentions how the gays shouldn't get married or how her grandma is in heaven now. I should probably move to a bigger town but city slickers are turds and cities are poo poo. Really I don't know why I posted my life is becoming that of an old boring man, I screen Tinder the way some guy at CNN has to interview the callers to make sure they won't yell out BABA BOOEY BABA BOOEY oval office gently caress PISS, and it really sucks the risk and fun right out of it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread