Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
HoAssHo
Mar 10, 2005

:love::love::love:

CRINDY posted:

went on my first date in six months (tbf I've been dealing with a weak heart and had to get surgery in January so that's definitely part of it, although the two dates in the two years before that are probably more indicative of my extreme anxiety and lack of sexual experience multiplying the anxiety) and it seemed like it was going pretty well. i got really sad and deleted all of my messages and then two weeks later she asked to meet up and I figured sure I'll take two hours and meet her and have a few beers.

we talked for two hours and the conversation never faltered. but, I was so focused on not being a creep that I a) never got her name b) never said anything remotely flirty c) when the bar closed at 11 instead of 1 (which I was not aware of beforehand, and in retrospect probably seemed weird that I was convinced it was open until 1) I called it a night and went to smoke bongs with my bros instead of continuing the night, because first dates and all. could you guess there was no second date?

Next up: going to the city this week to see a show with a friend of mine who I've mutually flirted with and have also effectively put on a pedestal, so the stories are gonna be loving hilarious out of this one. it's a good thing I can't afford therapy!

I mean, it sounds like you already know what you did wrong and what you're problems are, so you're ahead of the game compared to a lot of people with the same types of issues.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HoAssHo
Mar 10, 2005

Smashurbanipal posted:

Recently went on a date with this cute young lady off of OKC. Had been chatting for a while and I mentioned that I would be down in her neck of the woods Thursday, how about grabbing a drink and meeting in person? She enthusiastically agrees.

Fast forward to our date. She texted me to say she's stuck a little longer then planned at work due to an ongoing case. No worries, it happens. Asks if I would mind changing where we're gonna meet as it's closer to her and she's really in the mood for some vietnamese. No problem, I love vietnamese. I know the place so I head over there, grab a table, have a beer, read the news on my phone. Time passes, still no Megan, have another beer, time passes, still no Megan. I don't want to order without her, figure that's pretty rude, but I haven't eaten since lunch, and the last thing I want to do is get hangry on a date. I've got granola bars in the car so I figure i'll just scarf one down real quick in the parking lot. I tell the waitress I'll be right back, leave my beer and coat and get to the door. Blam, theres Megan.

Little awkwardness ensues: she asks if I'm leaving, apologizing for being late, I say oh no, just forgot something in my car I'll be right there and walk her over to where I grabbed a table and sit back down. She says don't you have to get something? I said, no, not really not that you're here. Her face kinda falls and she says you WERE leaving... No, I was just running out to grab something but it's not important, see my coat was here at the table, and I'd never leave a full beer, that's a sin. She laughs and says alright, I guess that's true.

So we order and are chatting while the food comes and she asks about what i did that day since I had it off. Mention I was looking for ski boots cause I just started skiing this past January and love it so might as well bite the bullet and get my own gear. She snowboards so so we chat about that, things are going well, she jokes about taking an impromptu vacation and flying to Whistler and boarding all day and hot tubbing all night all flirtatiously. Says work's been tough lately I could really use a break. I knew she was a social worker but ask her what been going on? Oh a whole rash of unpleasant cases in the school district of suspected child abuse...

Here's where I put my foot in it. I burst out laughing and when she looks horrified, I quickly explain that I just remembered a situation that happened with one of my younger brother that ended up with the principal of the school having a meeting with my folks and a social worker. My brother to this day loves making up nonsensical songs. That day in 4th grade while walking down the hall he was singing "Don't beat me mother, with that wet towel, oh please please Momma, don't beat me so bad" a la John Lee Hooker over and over. Teacher heard it, reported it, he got hauled in, my parents got called in, big to do, but quickly resolved that he had just been listening to tons of blues with my dad and improvising.

"That's not funny at all, I can't believe you think that's funny, I'm leaving. I don't want to hear from you ever" Up and out the door she went.

Stories about suspected child abuse, even with a funny happy ending, not good first date material. :doh:

Sounds like you dodged a bullet by not getting into a relationship with a wet blanket.

HoAssHo
Mar 10, 2005

Yeah, I thought about that after I posted and should've edited to add that it was really weird that you burst out laughing while she was talking about child abuse. Probably telling that story at that exact time wasn't great.

HoAssHo
Mar 10, 2005

In the late 90's, in a gay bar in Toledo, when I was like 22, this cute girl (who was a huge huge step up from the obese butch women with mullets who usually hit on me) approached me and gave me her number just as I was walking out the door. I didn't have time to talk then but I was pretty excited because I hadn't had a ton of luck as usually the feminine women at the gay bar were straight and just there to hang out with their gay friends and the few who were gay were usually there with their obese butch girlfriends with mullets. (We had no attractive butch women in Toledo).

So, I called her the following afternoon because gently caress trying to play it cool. She wasn't very talkative and it was awkward, so I suggested we just meet up, thinking it would be easier to talk in person. I had some Christmas shopping to do and so did she, so I thought we could go shopping and then maybe get a drink or something afterwards. We spent the whole day together and she barely spoke while I desperately tried to find some way to engage her in conversation. She didn't buy a single thing or even look at anything on her own but just silently walked three feet behind me at all times through the stores like my submissive fundamentalist wife. It was weird but I figured she just needed some time to open up maybe.

That night I was supposed to go to a goth club with a couple friends and I invited her along because she showed no signs of wanting to end the date (she showed no signs of anything, really) and it felt rude to be like "okay, you gotta go home now, because I have plans. With people who are not you." and also because she was hot after all, and I still did want to do sex things with her if I could get her to stop being so weird.

At the club, she was suddenly all over me. To the point where it was a little embarrassing. She still barely spoke, but she was like rubbing all over me and grinding on me (to The Misfits and Ministry lol) and kissing my neck and just generally acting like she was super into me. My friends were kind of laughing about it and giving me funny looks behind her back. She wasn't even drinking so I don't know where this sudden behavior came from but I wasn't about to look a gift horse in the mouth.

So we went back to my place explicitly to have sex and she just...laid there. Completely nude and completely silent and completely still. She was like a sex robot that had suddenly powered down. It was eerie. It felt like necrophilia. Some people are quiet in bed but they still breathe heavy and gasp and ya know, loving participate. You can still tell when they're enjoying themselves. But this chick just gave me nothing. I've never seen anything like it. I asked if she'd ever done this before thinking maybe that was the cause and she said she had with a couple different girlfriends. I also asked if I was doing something wrong or if she just wasn't in the mood and wanted me to stop. She reassured me that neither was the case but she still didn't so much as put her arms around me or run her fingers through my hair or do anything at all but lay there with her arms at her side. It was terrible and bizarre so I just stopped and we went to sleep.

The next day we sat on the couch all afternoon watching TV while I wondered when the hell she was going to leave. I tried to drop hints but she wasn't picking them up. Finally at 5pm, I straight up told her as nicely as I possibly could that I needed some time to myself now and I'd appreciate it if she'd leave. She looked super hurt but this was now a "date" that had lasted like 26 loving hours and she had said no more than 20 sentences to me the entire time. I've always wondered when she would've left if I'd let her leave on her own that day. Never?

Because I was young and dumb and horny, I decided to give it a few more chances, thinking that maybe I could get her to loosen up over time, but she never did and we never had a single real conversation or did anything beyond make out after that first night.I finally just blew up at her and left a nasty message on her answering machine telling her to gently caress off basically which wasn't the right way to handle it but I couldn't take it anymore and I just wanted some kind of reaction from her. I never really got one. She just seemed mildly bewildered and slightly sad. Looking back now, it's possible that I dated a possum for three weeks.

HoAssHo
Mar 10, 2005

Sorry, I didn't realize how long that was until I hit submit.

HoAssHo
Mar 10, 2005

Fartbox posted:

whhy do lebians like fat ugly butch women

Wish I knew, man.

HoAssHo
Mar 10, 2005

Mocking Bird posted:

I can confirm that I'm super hot but not every dude can handle a "full figured" tall woman

My most entertaining date was the dude I met on okcupid who asked me out for a drink at a bar that turned out to be underneath his apartment. He offered me some fancy booze at his place instead, and he was a very handsome film student so like a dumbass of course I went upstairs.

Whole apartment was full of mannequins painted like aliens and the walls were covered with eyes made out of mirrors. Like, an unthinkable number of alien mannequins for a studio apartment in San Francisco. He also told me his name was Odin, hah.

Anyway come to find out a year later when I moved in with a new roommate that she had also met alien boy and he date raped her, so bullet dodged I guess.

At first I was like, this dude's rad, what's the problem? but uh...yikes.

HoAssHo
Mar 10, 2005

Being gorgeous and fat are not necessarily mutually exclusive but this objectively a fat woman. It's cool if you're into it that though, of course.

HoAssHo fucked around with this message at 07:03 on May 24, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HoAssHo
Mar 10, 2005

Fartbox posted:

When did loving girls in the rear end become such a prized thing

butts are where poops come from

• Locked thread