Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005
I know a guy that went on a date two weeks ago. He's 50, never had a boyfriend, is incredibly socially awkward, is physically incapable of not talking about how depressed he is, how alone he is, that he cuts himself and he's thought a lot about suicide.

So congratulation to any goon that went on that date, he was upset that he never heard from the guy again so I'm guessing it went swimmingly.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005
I guess this was about two years ago, I picked up this guy at a bar and took him home. He was cute, I was horny and drunk so when he told me he had been to rehab for meth addiction I didn't think too much of it. I mean I'm gay in a big city and into the bar scene, I know people that have had meth addictions before, they aren't unfuckable. He was cute, clean, good body, all his teeth and they were clean, meh, we all make mistakes.

So I take him home and gently caress him and pass out at some point from the alcohol. Well, when I say pass out I mean I blacked out at some point. He's gone, the sex was good, he didn't steal from me, not too bad.

Until I went to the bathroom and picked up a shirt to put in the hamper and found a syringe under it. Empty with just dark stuff that looked like blood in it. Freaked out, put it in a metal container, then in a bigger plastic box, then in a metal cookie tin, then in a bigger box and then in an ever bigger box and threw it in the trash.

Went to work and then I got a itch on my arm, probably a mosquito bite or something. And then I noticed it was right over a vain and it kept itching and unconsciously itching it. And remember the syringe. And blacking out. And I'm not the kind of person that would ever do injectable drugs but oh my god I completely blacked out, I don't remember really anything after loving him.

So yeah, that was a fun 12 weeks convincing myself that the meth addict that I took home from a bar to gently caress might have injected me or I blacked out and injected myself with meth, looking up pictures and video to see if it was even a place you would inject drugs (It apparently was) while I waited for an HIV test.

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

FAGGY CLAUSE posted:

I've been a bug chaser for the past 5 or 6 years. I'm always looking for attractive men with rare strains of the HIV virus. If you're positive Three Olives we should talk :)

Sorry to disappoint but I'm in a monogamous relationship with my boyfriend now and we have both been tested HIV- multiple times including together since we became monogamous. And yes he knows that entire story among many others.

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Vargatron posted:

What kind of sociopath does this to people?

A funny one? I'm not saying it isn't kind of pointlessly cruel but it is still kind of funny.

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Radical and BADical! posted:

Nope, I was 27 and Mel and Lindsay were both 24-25

You were 27 when you online stalked her and threw a hissyfit because you couldn't catch a hint that she wasn't interested?

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Chomp8645 posted:

I really is unbelievable how common it is for dudes to go through their younger years wondering why girls don't like them, never realizing the multiple opportunities that were staring them in the face.

I had been good friends with my partner for several years before we got together, he was not having a good time dating and I was happily single and one night we were hanging out at his house drunk and high and he was telling me about the last few lovely dates he had been on. I asked if it was OK if I kissed him and I did and he said he didn't like it and it felt weird. I said OK, I understand. A little while after I said let me try one more time...

We were in loving within a few minutes and now completely in love and starting to talk about getting married. It was apparently right there in front of us the entire time and all it took was some drugs and alcohol to make us realize it.

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

chickie nugs for brekkie posted:

Your Awful Dates: gently caress YOUR COUSIN YOU WEIRDO!

http://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/fab-lifes-whitney-thore-learns-that-shes-dating-her-cousin-w473834

When you find out you are dating your cousin and that she is also a whale.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005
The one thing I have learned from this thread that is if my current relationship doesn't work out I am never dating again.

• Locked thread