Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Breetai
Nov 6, 2005

🥄Mah spoon is too big!🍌
About 5 days after the Dark Knight theatre shooting I went out on a first date with someone who happened to be American (I live in Australia), and the last quarter of the date was a completely unprompted (I did not say a word about the shootings or about gun control in general) diatribe about how despite how horrible and judgemental other countries are being about America there should NEVER be increased gun control and ARE FREEDUMS and how DARE anyone suggest that the seppos should tone it down on the firearms availability side of things, they DON'T UNDERSTAND.

It was super awkward.

There was also the random hookup who near-verbatim said "If you don't want to I don't mind, but if you'd like to piss on my oval office I'm cool with it."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Breetai
Nov 6, 2005

🥄Mah spoon is too big!🍌

Elsa posted:

story B makes me jealous

:stare:

Breetai
Nov 6, 2005

🥄Mah spoon is too big!🍌

Elsa posted:

On the way back the topic of road head came up and when I mentioned it was grounds for indecent exposure charges the girl whose parents' stuff we were riding in tied her hair back and proceeded to nearly made me wreck

Oh so she did that thing where girls pretend to pull their hair back so it does or does not get in the way but you said she couldn't because you were driving?

I cannot believe she would stoop so low.

Breetai
Nov 6, 2005

🥄Mah spoon is too big!🍌

Elsa posted:

No after I said it was illegal, without saying anything else she decided to be edgy and give me road head

So your girlfriend with her long, blonde hair went down on you and had she must enjoyed it..but you didn't.

Breetai
Nov 6, 2005

🥄Mah spoon is too big!🍌

Elsa posted:

girlfriend?

:laugh:

I thought you'd be familiar with it, though you're obviously not getting the reference, but that being said if you have to apply your hilarious cartooning talents to any offsite post/thread, check this poo poo out.

Breetai
Nov 6, 2005

🥄Mah spoon is too big!🍌

Fartbox posted:

Went on a date with this chubby girl and we didn't have sex until the third date :/

Imagine this being your humblebrag.

Breetai
Nov 6, 2005

🥄Mah spoon is too big!🍌

Count Freebasie posted:

Not my date, but one that I think was hilarious. A friend of mine went out with this girl, they got along well, and then he takes her back to his dorm room.

They're getting it on, hot and heavy, doing a 69. She's on top, and starts to orgasm. When she does, he said he happened to open his eyes and look up, and in his words "her rear end in a top hat winked at me," and then she poo poo all over his face.

:gonk:

What was each of their reactions to that happening?

(Aside from, I'm guessing, there being no second date.)

Breetai
Nov 6, 2005

🥄Mah spoon is too big!🍌

Chill Nazi Frog posted:

They wouldn't let me go all the way up to 300lbs, sorry.

Jastiger confirmed as Namio Harukawa alt account.

(Do not Google that name at work, kids.)

Breetai
Nov 6, 2005

🥄Mah spoon is too big!🍌

1redflag posted:

"Tapas 'n Tatas"

You're welcome

Also, we need a topless Southern-style place called Tits 'n Grits.

Make it happen, America!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Breetai
Nov 6, 2005

🥄Mah spoon is too big!🍌
You're supposed to tongue-punch the dirt hole, not gently caress it.

• Locked thread