Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
ian mcshane is my friend and he is strong and just and good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
So I just finished teh show and I liked it

I didn't get what the tree monster in the police building was though, I think I missed the dialogue for it. What the heck was up with that

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
Yeah Bilquis is cool and weird

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
SHe looks old, but good for an old ancient woman

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
RIP good show

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)

rapeface posted:

Legion's second season also had... questionable pacing but that was because plot progression took a backseat to more character development and exploration, which is actually central to the story and theme. And it actually concludes several arcs and resolves dangling plot threads by the end of the season.

It holds up as long as you go in aware it slows down.

It was bad

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
They're milking it

Trying to squeeze blood from a stone

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
Slowmotion means it's good though

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
Fringe is decent almost exclusively because of John Noble in my opinion. Dude carried that show extremely hard