Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

dead gay comedy forums
Oct 21, 2011

a lot of people have no knowledge whatsoever of norse mythology so yeah it is good to cut that poo poo down

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dead gay comedy forums
Oct 21, 2011

this is a loving good show

intro was awesome

cast is loving awesome

I read the book and by the end of this episode I was "WHAT gently caress NO COME ON", too drat short

dead gay comedy forums
Oct 21, 2011

I thought I would definitely not see another "vagina that eats people whole" scene because the effects look really loltastic after the first time

dead gay comedy forums
Oct 21, 2011

this episode had a fuckton of awesome but there isn't enough praise for zorya "learning is beneath me" vechernjaja (thanks wikipedia) taking down a bottle of vodka like a boss and her sister asking her to tell Shadow's fortune :buddy:

goddamn this episode owned, whenever I think "hell yea that was awesome" I remember three more moments

dead gay comedy forums
Oct 21, 2011

the greatest thing of that scene is "LET THE MOTHERFUCKER BURN"

watched it again and holy poo poo what an intro, totally psyched for the other vignettes

dead gay comedy forums
Oct 21, 2011

if there was some mention of communism in the pagan arab gay sex scene, american gods would have managed a perfect "hardcore evangelical christian meltdown" score

also egyptian gods looking to be real awesome

and wednesday with the ear covers was stupid :3: as I imagined in the book

dead gay comedy forums
Oct 21, 2011

I didn't spoil anything nor have I done previously, though?

dead gay comedy forums
Oct 21, 2011

Thought it was a bit meh but lol'ed at anubis funerary company taking extraordinary orders

dead gay comedy forums
Oct 21, 2011

Normal Adult Human posted:

the norse are the most brutal fucks in history and their gods represent that. they invented rape.

new gods better hope the gently caress out that the mongol skyfather is properly dead and gone then

dead gay comedy forums
Oct 21, 2011

COOL CORN posted:

Why was that scene all weird CGI Avatar-looking people anyway? Was it supposed to be about early Americans, or was it supposed to be about supernatural beings? I legit don't know.

People that came from Asia to America through the "Bering Passage" rather than the Strait nowadays, but, as par the course, since the writing of the book, there are new American settlement hypotheses going on

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dead gay comedy forums
Oct 21, 2011

felt the ending was a bit poo poo tbqh

they should just keep investing in casting and stop doing lovely sfx because imho it is just loving up the great acting that is going on