Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Yeah, well I don't trust this guy. I think he regifted, he degifted, and now he's using an upstairs invite as a springboard to a Super Bowl sex romp.
Lol if you don't know of multiple other shows all doing that same poo poo these days.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Yeah, well I don't trust this guy. I think he regifted, he degifted, and now he's using an upstairs invite as a springboard to a Super Bowl sex romp.

Vintersorg posted:

drat, Dane Cook hasn't aged well at all. Looks rough.

I remarked the same and then my gf looked surprised at me and said he was always rough and had nasty skin, rip.

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

JawnV6 posted:

Cool, sorry to interrupt the perfect thread with a trepidatious conciliatory question. In the future I'll just go frame by frame through every previous episode instead of asking.

Good

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

"Hmmm I like this show enough to post about it to an Internet forum I paid for... but gently caress paying attention to it at all"

:goonsay:

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Capntastic posted:

Please, again, I beg of thee, tell me where I can get the taxi driver's sweater, it is my only wish

its in ur butt, boy

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Tigren posted:

That's a cool condescending tone you've taken there. Does American Gods have commercials where you watch it? If the tiger needs multiple posts for discussion, maybe it's better suited for the Hannibal thread and not the thread for American Gods, the show from the same guy as another show. Or maybe you can find some bad tigers in American Gods and talk about it here.

cool meltdown

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

that Odin poo poo was lit,

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

precision posted:

Now let's argue for a year about whether he said "ODIN" or "RAIDEN"

what, he didn't say that at all,

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

I wonder if the Holy Spirit and or the Father is gonna do some real poo poo in season 2.

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

started watching orange is the new black, fun to see sweeney again

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Cojawfee posted:

You should stop watching after the first or second season, it just gets bad.

Yeah I keep hearing that, feels like a dark cloud creeping over the sun of my enjoyment of this first season :(

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

GonSmithe posted:

If you want more Sweeney watch a good show, The Wire, instead.

I've resigned to never watching the wire, its just not gonna happen in this life.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Assassins gotta assassinate.