Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Add Gillian Anderson to the list of people who are done with the show because Fuller's out

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Billzasilver posted:

:wtc: how is this even gonna work. Is she at least going to be in one episode to get killed off?

Nah, with Fuller out out she's out out too

This and X-Files, you'll never see her in again

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

At least now Fuller isn't getting all the blame

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

It's over https://deadline.com/2021/03/american-gods-canceled-no-season-4-starz-neil-gaiman-1234724166/

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Hizawk posted:

Dexter taught me my most valuable TV lesson:. If you hate a show, stop.

I can't even learn this lesson because now it's coming back with one of my fav actors (Clancy Brown) as the main villain :negative:

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Also there’s a billion reboots/revivals these days, even moreso than there used to be like a decade ago. I don’t blame them for trying it with Dexter, it’s dumb but it’s also gonna be hard* to give it a Worse ending this time so

*obviously hard doesn’t mean impossible

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Sataere posted:

He has nothing but positive things to say about Gaiman. He clearly was a fan of the work, considering he went to the trouble of writing scripts, despite it not being his job

Yeah, the issue was Charles H Eglee, and with how rarely Eglee seems to do work (in the last decade aside from this he's only done executive production work on two televised documentaries and two TV seasons, and cowrote the story of Terminator Dark Fate) I don't think you'll have to worry about their paths crossing again