Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rappaport
Oct 2, 2013

Okay, it seems just flat-out insulting at this point that the post-episode teaser underlines that they have "ONLY TWO EPISODES LEFT", with a show wherein absolutely nothing happens for 90% of air time in any given episode. I mean, fine, this time we got a fight scene, but it was pretty lame, and Wutan only won by being a sneaky back-stabber, ho ho ho!, and we weren't exactly given much reason to care about Tyr in the first place!, but in general this season it feels like all the plot threads they seemingly throw at us end up as duds. And they haven't even got a green light for a fourth season, so this could very well be the end here. Ughhhhhhhhhhh. I would watch a fourth season so long as it has Ian McShane in it, just give it to me Starz :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rappaport
Oct 2, 2013

Jerusalem posted:

Was the new season any good? Last season was pretty bad and the way they treated Orlando Jones really, really put me off, is there any point in catching up or is it still a shadow (sorry) of the season 1 goodness?

At this point, this show seems like those things people make for cats to watch. It's very pretty to look at most of the time, you have Ian McShane chewing the scenery every chance he gets, there's a lot of effects and so forth, but for the most part absolutely nothing actually happens. If you've had one of those dreams where everything's sort of pleasant and almost interesting, but you constantly feel like something more should happen? This show is that.

Rappaport
Oct 2, 2013

Oasx posted:

Ian McShane is always the best part of any show he is in.

You could tell fairly blatantly he was having a hoot playing an absolute jack-rear end. It helps that Shadow, both the character and the actor, played well off his assholish ways.

Rappaport
Oct 2, 2013

Does the book have Ian McShane?

I rest my case, your honour :colbert:

Rappaport
Oct 2, 2013

I'm sure mister Wednesday is present, but oh you know what fine, read books