Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rougey
Oct 24, 2013
At first I wasn't on board.

Then Ian McShane showed up.

The lady playing Audrey absolutely killed it, IIRC Audrey in the book she delivered the line about Laura and Robert then left, but Christ.

I am reeling from that graveyard scene,

"The Coroner had the nerve to ask me what I wanted him to do with it, I told him leave it where he found it." :stare:

Rougey fucked around with this message at 12:41 on May 1, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rougey
Oct 24, 2013
Laura is so incredibly unlikable, it's compelling and I was glued.

Audrey on the other hand,

"gently caress you Laura" :haw:

Rougey
Oct 24, 2013

Rocksicles posted:

Her Irish was pretty drat good.

Our accents are always pretty drat good.

It's actually something to do with how our tongue sits in our mouth when we speak, it makes it easier to put on other accents while making it a bastard to learn how to speak with any sort of Australian accent. I mean I can sympathise with a person who feels a bit jarred when everyone has some sort of Dublin accent when playing Irish characters, but at least they can pass for a native of the country. There are basically three Australian accents, and nobody seems to be able to pull off one.

That been said, Robert Downey Jr. is actually pretty good.

Rougey fucked around with this message at 15:24 on Jun 12, 2017