Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Disgusting Coward
Feb 17, 2014
I wonder if they'll have Sam Black Crow's monologue because I really really want to die of cringing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Disgusting Coward
Feb 17, 2014

MiddleOne posted:

Seriously? You couldn't wait more than 3 posts before immediately disregarding the OP and diving into 'can't wait and see what happens' book chat? This goes for everyone else doing it too, you suck.

Oh hey turns out I don't need a part of the book American Gods, which I have read to cringe. Thank you.

a kitten posted:

Wore his contacts too long, probably.

Even knowing what this is, I can't see it as anything other than a mean-mugging tiger shooting fire out of his jaw.

Disgusting Coward
Feb 17, 2014

hangedman1984 posted:

But...like...what if all of television is her spinoff? :aaaaa: :350:

Next American Gods episode she'd drat well better appear as an autistic boy with a snowglobe.

Disgusting Coward
Feb 17, 2014
nine billion dollars up in smoke to produce eight hours of an old guy playing checkers and some magic genitals

what an auteur

Disgusting Coward
Feb 17, 2014
Oi oi blokes I thought maybe since Gillian's done a runner we could 'ave media played by Amanda Palmer and maybe Kristen could be replaced by Tori Amos and anuvver thing I was finking was maybe if we have a god, right, and he's a tall thin melancholy fella with curly hair in a leather jacket

Disgusting Coward
Feb 17, 2014

precision posted:

gaiman doesn't have a cockney accent, he has a very posh north london accent :colbert:

also oi wuz 'opin we could arve anuvva protagonist, roight, what doesn't arve much in the way of initiative but 'e's a real diamond geezer and eventually 'e starts shaggin' this lemon curd what is a sexually adventurous boisexual goffic free spirit what's roight aaaaaht of his league you slaaaaaaag.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Disgusting Coward
Feb 17, 2014

achillesforever6 posted:

one of my favorite characters from the book

why would you have that opinion