Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

dogmother1776
Apr 16, 2016

I didn't imagine Easter as being skinny. All the other actors/actresses look really good and well cast though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dogmother1776
Apr 16, 2016

precision posted:

This just reminded me that the first "it's really happening" adaptation of Good Omens was set to have Johnny Depp as Crowley and Robin Williams as Aziraphale and then Hollywood said "Can you cut out Death and all the apocalypse stuff?"
That sounds awesome. Not the Hollywood part but the Johnny Depp and Robin Williams part.

dogmother1776
Apr 16, 2016

Lasagna Pilot posted:

I have this book on my kindle but haven't read it yet, should I read before watching the show or nah?
I thought it was fun to read it kept me interested. I think season 1 of the show will only cover part 1, you can probably knock that out before 4/30 if you wanted to do it that way.

dogmother1776
Apr 16, 2016

JustinMorgan posted:

Wait they're doing more than one season? With what source material? Stretching that one book into ten hours of screen time seems like a lot.
Yeah Gaiman was saying that on twitter. it's a pretty long book. Not a great comparison but Man In The High Castle is maybe ~1/3rd the length of AG and got 2 seasons.

dogmother1776
Apr 16, 2016

http://imdb.com/title/tt1898069/parentalguide?ref_=m_tt_stry_pg

American Gods : Parents Guide
Episode 1. Sex scene in which nude man is sucked inside nude woman. Nothing explicit, topless female nudity only.