Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Yeah, Jones got more than hosed by this show, he was turbo-hosed, and it's complete bullshit on their part. As far as I know he didn't even get paid for the writing stuff he did, right? Was he even credited?

I was so pumped for more of this show after the first season. They should have just let Bryan Fuller keep running the show, I don't give a gently caress if it blew out the budget or whatever, the show sucks without him.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Bill Gates secure Hannibal Season 4 you coward :argh:

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

He did all three seasons of Hannibal and it loving ruled :colbert:

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

I agree with Gonz, somebody bankroll another season :argh:

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Gallant NBC Executive: Mr. Fuller, what are your plans for the first half of season 3 of your very expensive show?
Fuller: I take Gillian Anderson to Europe and photograph her looking beautiful in incredible outfits.
Gallant NBC Executive: This is the best idea I ever heard in my life :stwoon:

Goofus Starz Executive: Mr. Fuller, what are your plans for the second half of season 2 of your very expensive show?
Fuller: I film Gillian Anderson looking beautiful in a variety of recreations of famous figures from media.
Goofus Starz Executive: Well that's a bad idea and you're fired. :pseudo:

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Ugly In The Morning posted:

He was asking for 10 mill an episode for a show that got 750k viewers at best

Worth every penny, give the viewers value for money :colbert:

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Was the new season any good? Last season was pretty bad and the way they treated Orlando Jones really, really put me off, is there any point in catching up or is it still a shadow (sorry) of the season 1 goodness?

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Oh well, I'll just continue to be mad at network executives for not giving in to Bryan Fuller's unreasonable demands (yeah yeah he wants a lot of money, the results are worth it goddammit :argh:)

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Ugly In The Morning posted:

The hell was he gonna do with 10M an episode?

More costumes and hair/make-up for Gillian Anderson. Money well spent as far as I'm concerned :colbert:

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Counterpart slipped completely under my radar but reading the description it sounds cool (and canceled :sigh:)

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Capn Beeb posted:

Also drat rip this show :(

Hey it's a post from November 2017!
:negative:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Yeah, Delroy Lindo is awesome. I hope Orlando Jones is involved in some way though, he was great and one of the few shining lights of the second season, and they absolutely hosed him over :mad: