Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Aardark
Aug 5, 2004

by Lowtax
Oh dear! I expect this series will go to poo poo in about three episodes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aardark
Aug 5, 2004

by Lowtax

Cojawfee posted:

I don't think it's a spoiler, it's pretty obvious. "What's today, Wednesday? It's my day!"
My word, things like that are obvious to you? You must be quite smart.

Aardark
Aug 5, 2004

by Lowtax

Jerusalem posted:

I didn't realize how much I missed Hannibal-style crazy visuals until I watched this. Man I really dug the whole thing :)
Please also check out Legion for your crazy visuals needs.

Aardark
Aug 5, 2004

by Lowtax
That's rough. On the other hand, if you watch known garbage show Agents of Shield and read a thread about it, you kind of deserve what you get. It's the same deal with The Walking Dead for me.

Aardark
Aug 5, 2004

by Lowtax
It's B-tier poo poo in an age where there are more good TV series than movies. I mean you can watch and enjoy it if you love Marvel superhero poo poo, I don't judge, but to call it "extremely good" is an overstatement.

Aardark
Aug 5, 2004

by Lowtax
While we're waiting for the new episode, let's post more openings in that style.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g3roU23gs3s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=elkHuRROPfk

Aardark
Aug 5, 2004

by Lowtax
So that's whom Jimmy was referring to on Better Call Saul. Educational.

Aardark
Aug 5, 2004

by Lowtax
Umm ok... Is it on Piratebay yet??

edit: also, what does "apparently" mean in this context?

Aardark fucked around with this message at 11:39 on May 7, 2017

Aardark
Aug 5, 2004

by Lowtax
Haha Dexter really stands out among these. Even in the intro everything about it reeks of a lovely novel you would (not) buy at an airport.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aardark
Aug 5, 2004

by Lowtax
I get the feeling that was posted by a "passionate" teenage girl with a keen sense for "research". Teenagers are stupid loving morons, what else is new?