Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat

Chimera-gui posted:

The beetle that took you back to Dirtmouth is actually a European rhinoceros beetle (Oryctes nasicornis), a member of the genus Oryctes of the subfamily Dynastinae:

It's got a beard and everything :neckbeard:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
Look dude I'll pick the silt strider over that clunky clank box for my daily commute any day of the week

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
We're getting self-driving cars soon to put an end to all this tram/bus nonsense. How I wish the life sciences could have gotten their act together sooner and given us careening bug rides everywhich way instead though, like oh your office is on the fifteenth floor huh well no problemo little dude hang onsuddenlygoingvertical

But alas...

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
Did you know by the way that "moth" is actually an abbreviation for "motherfucker"?

e: and in case y'all didn't see this yet, here's a stag beetle and a rhinoceros beetle havin a wrassle

http://i.imgur.com/FxaIBXG.mp4

Karate Bastard fucked around with this message at 22:17 on Aug 2, 2017

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
Y'all like bugs any?

https://i.imgur.com/etqIzHf.mp4

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
Drums and rad sign? Delightfully ominous.

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
That's a hella neat idea for a game world.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
You make sure to put a hell of an emphasis onto other types of drumming in there too: shamanistic vision quests to the fevered beating of the djembe, scarred warriors borne forth by the war drum, and mad inventors and wise men thinking in tandem at one another by rapping out their theorems in morse on the piping.

• Locked thread