Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ghost of Starman
Mar 9, 2008
...goddammit. Has anybody else encountered, or know of a fix to, an issue with missing the last Pale Ore needed for upgrading?

I'm 99% sure I've visited all the places and completed all the various requirements for having them all, but I'm still missing one. Some googling around suggests there are at least a few other folks that have run into the same issue.

To be clear, I'm not asking what the requirements are for getting them; I'm saying I've done all those things but am still one Pale Ore short. I'm hoping it's something dumb but non-obvious. >_<

Ghost of Starman fucked around with this message at 03:47 on Sep 22, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ghost of Starman
Mar 9, 2008
(I didn't have the emotional fortitude to make the attempt more than a couple times. I just knew that last room was gonna be the bane of my existence, and I couldn't even make it to all the way there... :sigh: )

So, what was the deal with the Dreamers sealing (or trying to seal) the Hollow Knight the first time ze came across their statues? Hadn't they already resigned themselves to "hey this poo poo doesn't seem to be working" by the time the game started?

Ghost of Starman fucked around with this message at 23:20 on Dec 21, 2017

Ghost of Starman
Mar 9, 2008
Sorry - the player-character Hollow Knight, whatever we call them, not the original Hollow Knight. When you first get to the 3 statues of the Dreamers, they seal you away, and you only bust out (and get the Dream Nail) because of the mothlady. Or at least, that was how I interpreted it.

• Locked thread