Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
azren
Feb 14, 2011

I think you missed a couple of "beefed it" moments in your tracker.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

azren
Feb 14, 2011

blankd posted:

If you have something more specific in mind I don't mind doing that.
EDIT: Added the bike too. (The bike has a light)

Those are loving adorable! :3:

azren
Feb 14, 2011

Dissociative Donut posted:

Stalactite has tit in it. Those usually hang.
The more stupid the mnemonic the easier they are for me to remember

Gotta admit, I like this.

azren
Feb 14, 2011

Something about this update kinda made me nervous...

Please, come closer.

Closer.

hEllo.

nIcE tO sEe YoU hERe.

LET ME TASTE YOUR SKIN!

azren
Feb 14, 2011

Samovar posted:

Did you notice the Last Stag's name changed after talking to him at the Stag depot?

Holy crap, really!?
(checks video)
poo poo, that's awesome!

azren
Feb 14, 2011

I dont know posted:

Sly, in his wisdom, devoted himself to a more satisfying pursuit, making obscene piles of money.

Nailmaster Rules of Acquisition #1: Screw the nail, there's selling to do!

azren
Feb 14, 2011

Since you have to do the White Palace to get it, I have a suspicion as to the true ending:

Only registered members can see post attachments!

azren
Feb 14, 2011

RedMagus posted:

Speak not of the Watchers! La La La La La La!

No! Enough of that!

:mad:

Shame on you!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

azren
Feb 14, 2011

Highwang posted:

The video won't be up for another 3 hours because of how I like to schedule things, but I'm working OT this week and won't get to post the link until like 8pm PST so gently caress it.

Episode 26: The Dreamers

Time to open the boss door to Mother Brain. The Dreamers oddly enough aren't boss fights themselves, but they are hidden away behind some form of boss or skill test so their eternal rest won't be disturbed. That being said we also see a couple neat things, like Hornet's discussion of how the Dreamer of Beasts raised her like a mother would, and we also figure out why exactly Quirrell has been trolling these parts. Its a whole bunch of conclusions here as we start wrapping up the game in a nice bow tie.

Next time, the worst sidequest ever[tm] and then endings. After that, Grimm Troupe which should only be 2 videos. Appendix videos for the grubworms and other collectables may come late since I have to edit out swathes of video data to make the videos bearable and I just don't have time this week.

Totally psyched for the rest of this!

• Locked thread