Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pythonicus
Apr 1, 2011

I just wanted to say...
I love you.
Wang, I hope you're happy for the 28 hours I just poured into this game over the last three days.

On a more serious note, this was a HELL of a game, and well worth picking up. Deepnest sucked, and one of the Dreamers' areas sucked, but the rest of it was pretty top notch. I got caught up on a couple of the boss refights, but other than that, I enjoyed the experience. On the topic of White Palace, I think a better comparison for it is I Wanna be the Guy rather than Meat Boy. At least here they gave you checkpoints instead of making you start ALL the way back at the beginning each try. I had a bit of warning going into it since I've been watching the videos, so I think that mindset is a definite help rather than going in blind and seeing exactly how the area is.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pythonicus
Apr 1, 2011

I just wanted to say...
I love you.
I think Sprintmaster and Dashmaster has got to be my favorite charm combo. Add in sharp shadow for extra fun just zipping everywhere!

Pythonicus
Apr 1, 2011

I just wanted to say...
I love you.

Johnny Joestar posted:

um, excuse me, you can bring a flower to the elderbug and he will take it and hold it dearly like you just made his day

Yeah, but screw that old geezer. Hard enough to bring it to the dead guy!

• Locked thread