Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
IBlameRoadSuess
Feb 20, 2012

Fucking technology...

At least I HAVE THIS!
Having just bought this the other day, and spending my entire sunday playing it, I'm eager to see how a skilled run of this goes. I got owned so hard when I got to a few specific areas.

This game is so loving good, it's very much in my top five games of 2017 already. Far, far better than any of the past several metroid games, and definitely better than the Castlevania's in year's past.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

IBlameRoadSuess
Feb 20, 2012

Fucking technology...

At least I HAVE THIS!

Glazius posted:

Please say there's a Hornet Mode to this game, like Julius/Richter mode in your Castlemetroidvanias.

Hornet mode is gonna be DLC, free, shovel knight style. I think they are focusing on porting it to other systems like the switch and ps4 at the moment. Aside from the fact that they've confirmed it, and said it might involve certain places and things that otherwise serve little purpose.

IBlameRoadSuess
Feb 20, 2012

Fucking technology...

At least I HAVE THIS!

vdate posted:

I may have started humming Storm Eagle's stage music as soon as I saw what your neat new toy did. (Yes, I know you get it in Chill Penguin's stage, but that music is nowhere near as good.) Colour me intrigued about this game, and doubly intrigued about Hornet mode, because Hornet is already my favourite, as appears to be de rigueur for Platinum Rival-esque characters.

It's only 20 bucks on steam for the version with the soundtrack. It's an incredibly great game for relatively little in terms of price. I could see them charging 50 bucks for it considering the sheer amount of content in the game.

IBlameRoadSuess
Feb 20, 2012

Fucking technology...

At least I HAVE THIS!

Glazius posted:

Sealed up in dreams.

Oh hell, what if the plague's started spreading through the collective unconscious?

Like some sort of... hive mind, almost like they're... bugs of some sort.

IBlameRoadSuess
Feb 20, 2012

Fucking technology...

At least I HAVE THIS!

Samovar posted:

Well, looks like there's to be new DLC for this game, now.

They've got another two free content updates (Including the halloween one) and then it's the Hornet paid DLC I believe.

Highwang you really picked a inopportune time to do this LP, almost as bad as JadeStar finishing his xcom 2 LP like a month before the expansion dropped.

• Locked thread