Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
meselfs
Sep 26, 2015

The body may die, but the soul is always rotten

aswang_pro posted:

Update: I made it! Thanks for the advice, it did help out. My friend and I made it to the summit on Oct. 11 around noon.

First day we set out around 10:30am and hiked up to trail camp. It was insanely windy there, from inside the tent it looked like someone was picking it up and shaking it around. Had a hard time getting any sleep but got some rest. We got up around 4:30am and were on the switchbacks around 6am. There was still some ice at the cables but easy to get around. That last 1.9 miles from trail crest was pretty intense but nothing too bad. From the summit we went back to trail camp, packed up, then hiked down to the portal. That was a questionable call as my legs were pretty much calling it quits and we didn't get to the car until like 10pm. But we did it!

Well done sir! I'm proud of looking up to you!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread