Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
KYOON GRIFFEY JR
Apr 12, 2010

Runner-up, TRP Sack Race 2021/22

pig slut lisa posted:

The best beer states are in the middle of the country :henget:

U best not be steppin to the VT bitch

Ask me in 12 months, I'm moving from the Hub to Ann Arbor in three months.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KYOON GRIFFEY JR
Apr 12, 2010

congestion on 35 is now approaching Toronto levels is the only thing i would add to the con list

KYOON GRIFFEY JR
Apr 12, 2010

No Butt Stuff posted:

Kansas City is super cool and you should definitely check it out.

KC seems super dope

KYOON GRIFFEY JR
Apr 12, 2010

skiing in the midwest loving blows donkey dicks and it's one of the major hangups I have

it's not made better by a bunch of idiot midwesterners talking about how Well There's Boyne!!!

KYOON GRIFFEY JR
Apr 12, 2010

Koivunen posted:

Cross country skiing is super fun and there are trails everywhere.

cross country skiing is super fun but downhill it ain't

KYOON GRIFFEY JR
Apr 12, 2010

pig slut lisa posted:

Thought about this thread this weekend while visiting the in-laws in the NYC metro area. Thought about it while I visited a couple houses that cost 2x-3x mine and are worse despite being roughly the same age. Thought about it when stuck in traffic on the expressways and the parkways. Thought about it when my brother-in-law mentioned the dogwalking service they hire since they work >1 hour away from home, while I get to bike home at lunch every day to walk my dog myself. Thought about it a lot every time I passed through a little downtown on Long Island or Westchester and saw how sad and unwalkable and gutted by cars they all were.

Flew back to my midwest college town, walked the dog, and biked 8 minutes to my favorite bar downtown :)

the midwest is like King poo poo of car-destroyed downtowns though

KYOON GRIFFEY JR
Apr 12, 2010

Long Island is bad but you can't really compare a phallus full of idiots to an entire region of the country.

KYOON GRIFFEY JR
Apr 12, 2010

do never move to Charlotte

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KYOON GRIFFEY JR
Apr 12, 2010

midwest update #1: its rainy

• Locked thread