Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Asymmetric POSTer
Aug 17, 2005

how the gently caress can you not live comfortably in sf on 300k a year

post a breakdown of your monthly budget/expenditures, would be curious to see where the gently caress all your money is going

app posted:

Looking at homes on the peninsula anything in the 4br range is going to be $1.5M to be in an even average school district. Also that home is going to be outdated and not much bigger than 1500 sqft.

you don't need a 4 bedroom house for 5 people, you're just choosing to make this a requirement

there was a point in recent american history where larger families lived in even smaller spaces if you could imagine that!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Asymmetric POSTer
Aug 17, 2005

also you're the embodiment of this wsj illustration and you'll be the first in the guillotines in the upcoming revolution

Asymmetric POSTer
Aug 17, 2005

No Butt Stuff posted:

Perhaps you could shut the gently caress up and realize that some people may value certain aspects of their living situation more or less than you?

yes we should definitely feel for the man that makes more money than 98% of the world's population and 6 times the median household income in the us who can't manage to live comfortably in san francisco

sending kids...to public schools, with those people in order to live a reasonable distance away from work in a 58 square mile city built on a narrow peninsula? you mean i can't live in a 5000 square foot ballon frame drywall shitbox in the middle of a real city? where will i put my juciero in such a small kitchen?

Asymmetric POSTer
Aug 17, 2005

Can you imagine being so bad with money that you can't live comfortably on 300k a year?

• Locked thread