Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hufflepuff or bust!
Jan 28, 2005

I should have known better.
It's very easy to let these conflicts spiral out of control, and even harder when done remotely and you can't judge a colleague's response (or lack of response). I would

a) let your email go if she doesn't respond

b) continue documenting your talks with her - try to keep things in public channels and not PMs especially

When you run into issues that affect your team, cc other people affected and people she works with especially.

If you are getting blamed for stuff or things are really falling apart you might need to take more drastic action, but for now I'd continue that approach.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread