Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
HomestarCanter
Oct 21, 2008

Strong Bad,
you're a horse's twees.
I for one would like to continue the confusing name pattern from Minish Cap, and request you call him Navi.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HomestarCanter
Oct 21, 2008

Strong Bad,
you're a horse's twees.
The brightness itself doesn't seem to be a problem, but somewhere between you N64 and the Youtube playback, a lot of the near-black gets turned into a dark red. I've seen it happen on compressed video, but I don't know how to compensate for or correct it. A quick google doesn't tell me much, I'm afraid. Hopefully someone else in the thread, or over in Tech Support knows more about it.

Edit: I'm a moron. It's my TV. I'm liking the casual playthrough style. I don't suppose you'd be interested in making a bonus video concerning a very special Gameshark code?

HomestarCanter fucked around with this message at 08:22 on Apr 28, 2017

HomestarCanter
Oct 21, 2008

Strong Bad,
you're a horse's twees.
If you have OoT version 1.0, and a Gameshark 2.2 or higher, the code is:

81244424 013B
81244432 0001

It's something that was programmed into the game, then dummied out. Apparently it was used to test one of the boss's movement patterns. Just start up the game as young Link and walk out of his house to trigger it. If you've never seen this before, then a blind reaction would be pretty fun to see.

HomestarCanter
Oct 21, 2008

Strong Bad,
you're a horse's twees.
Do you plan to play Master Quest at some point? I imagine you could do it right after this game, to fit the timeline. Or you could do it alongside or after Wind Waker to fit release date. Or perhaps when you get to OoT3D. Seeing you go through the dungeons so handily made me think of how confused I got at Master Quest.

HomestarCanter
Oct 21, 2008

Strong Bad,
you're a horse's twees.
Congratulations on finishing the game. I don't have time to watch the last videos yet, so forgive me if you already said, but do you plan on doing another game after this? I enjoyed suggesting Navi's name for this one, and was hoping for the chance to give more confusing names.

• Locked thread