Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
sagacious
Oct 29, 2012
So I just found this thread watched the first episode and I have to say I like it so far. To bad I missed your Minish Cap playthrough since that is one of my favorite LoZ titles.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sagacious
Oct 29, 2012

TheGamerGuy23 posted:

Appreciate it, man. And yeah, it's definitely up there for me too. Not my favorite, but I can definitely see why it'd be the favorite of others.

No problem, can't wait for Majora's Mask if you are gonna LP that game. Always liked that game a bit better the Ocarina of Time (please don't shoot me fanboys)

sagacious
Oct 29, 2012

TheGamerGuy23 posted:

So, what was everyone's favorite Child Link dungeon? Mine was the Great Deku Tree, honestly. I felt like the atmosphere was better, where the idiotic plan Ganondorf made for the Gorons dampened my liking of that dungeon a bit, and I overall am just not fond of Inside Jabu-Jabu's Belly. It just doesn't click with me.

In all honesty all the child stuff feels really boring.
But if I have to choose one I go for the fire dungeon. Deku Tree is just way to tutorial heavy, it makes sense because it is the first dungeon but it is just annoying if you replay the game.
And inside Jabu Jabu feels just tedious having to babysit all the time.

sagacious fucked around with this message at 13:39 on May 7, 2017

sagacious
Oct 29, 2012

TheGamerGuy23 posted:

And one video again.

Part 11 - The Forest Temple

Whether from Ocarina of Time or not, what Zelda rumor do you remember the most or was one of the weirdest you've heard of?

I have to go with the LoZ steam punk rumour where Epona would be the name of your motorcycle instead of a horse.

sagacious
Oct 29, 2012

TheGamerGuy23 posted:

Wasn't an original, old idea for the game one where Link went to a futuristic-type future instead?

Maybe that was also one but I distinctly remember that one.
Oh and there was also the rumor that you could obtain the Triforce in Ocarina of Time.

sagacious
Oct 29, 2012

TheGamerGuy23 posted:

Another single video, same with tomorrow.

Part 15 - Fire Temple I

So, what do you guys feel about the Fire Temple music? Which is better, the original version or the updated one?

Yeah I prefer the original version since it can actually pass as music instead of thee later one that is just ominous sound.

sagacious
Oct 29, 2012

TheGamerGuy23 posted:

Last video for a few days.

Part 18 - The Water Temple

And gently caress this place too.

There is a really simple trick to the water temple. If you first come in go down and for the main room always go clockwise and down when you raise the water level.
The thing that got me the most is if you cleared the ice cavern and water temple Zora's Domain is still frozen. That always saddens me.

sagacious
Oct 29, 2012

TheGamerGuy23 posted:

Honestly, was not aware of that. I always used a guide for it, so I never really noticed the pattern.
And yeah, that bothered me too. It's no wonder there were all those rumors that you could thaw the poor suckers out.

Oh well glad I could help out (sort of). I was hoping they would fix that in the 3DS remake but they didn't.
Yeah I remember those rumors poor Zora's.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sagacious
Oct 29, 2012
Really enjoyed the LP can't wait for the next one

• Locked thread