Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mind over Matter
Jun 1, 2007
Four to a dollar.

Huh. Yrel buffs to talents I don't take and a nerf to one talent I do take. Not sure what to think of this but good to see some changes. Shame there are no Samuro nerfs.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kith
Sep 17, 2009

You never learn anything
by doing it right.

Pretty much all of these are good changes.

Extremely funny that Leoric can only be deployed against himself.

Bum the Sad
Aug 25, 2002
Hell Gem
I haven’t played this game in years but why the gently caress did they disable Leoric?

Kith
Sep 17, 2009

You never learn anything
by doing it right.

Bum the Sad posted:

I haven’t played this game in years but why the gently caress did they disable Leoric?

In ARAM, good Leorics are impossible to beat (because of his insane sustain and AoE and many other factors) and bad Leorics are impossible to salvage (since his trait revives him in-lane, he can easily be farmed for kills or park himself next to enemy structures to AFK troll). ARAM is the only place he's disabled, you can use him in any other game mode.

Lamquin
Aug 11, 2007

Bum the Sad posted:

According to Blizzard in 2020 (Augh);

quote:

Both The Lost Vikings and Leoric are flooding our RISK team with intentional feeding false positives. To keep ARAM as healthy as possible we are temporarily removing them from the mode.

Glad to see a patch!