Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bagrada
Aug 4, 2007

The Demogorgon is tired of your silly human bickering!

exquisite tea posted:

I kind of wish HotS was anything besides a MOBA because I'm totally down with RPing as my favorite Blizzard characters and opening lootboxes with pretty princess clothes in them, but hate the actual act of playing this game.

My friends and I just beat up on the AI while playing with our blizzard heroes and skins. An old Dark Age of Camelot guildmate convinced three of us to join her and a friend of hers in quick mode last week where we promptly got destroyed, causing her friend to leave in disgust. He saw we were level 40 and thought we might know what we were doing haha. I stick to Overwatch and Smite arena/assault for my pvp fix.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bagrada
Aug 4, 2007

Stealth should only be temporary and when you destealth you shout "Here I am!" With an accompanying flash of light and map ping.

bagrada
Aug 4, 2007

They need to add Wilfred Fizzlebang and at the beginning of every match he gives a big speech summoning a demon, then the demon eats him and is your playable character.

bagrada
Aug 4, 2007

myron cope posted:

I didn't realize the recruit a friend was a thing, can I still get it if I've already started playing? I think I'm over player level 5, but I'm under 10.

You have to be level 5 or lower. You get Raynor, a 5 day stimpack, Sylvanas (at level 10) and a RAF portrait if you want to think about restarting a new account for them.

bagrada
Aug 4, 2007

SirSamVimes posted:

If Malthael is the Aspect of Death, then what subtitle is Deathwing going to get? :ohdear:

"Sir Not-appearing-in-this-game"

bagrada
Aug 4, 2007

Maybe Deathwing's Spine will be the next map. Every so often it rolls over so you have to get to a certain spot to hang on.

bagrada
Aug 4, 2007

They should add Lorewalker Cho (WoW panda voiced by Jim Cummings) and he just slow walks everywhere telling stories and deflecting all attacks made against him.

bagrada
Aug 4, 2007

EdRush posted:

Anyone who honestly wants not one not two not three but four faceless angel characters needs to check themselves.

You're right, is there a 5th one so we can get a full group? Google says Itherael the Archangel of Fate.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bagrada
Aug 4, 2007

I said come in! posted:

I am pretty new to Heroes of the Storm and am confused by the pricing of unlocking new heroes. They seem prohibitively expensive, both in gold, and real dollar value. I was wondering if I am just missing something? What should my expectation be for unlocking new heroes? I have just been focusing on doing the dailies, playing co-op against AI, and leveling up the heroes that I have for loot boxes.

The rumor mill is all over the place for blizzcon as usual but just in case I'd avoid buying any heroes until after this weekend. There's a chance they announce the hero bundles again like where you pick a class and get a ton of heroes of that type for free/cheap, or something similar.