Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

Kith posted:

HOTS is 100% a game you must play with at least one friend to obtain enjoyment. Do not heed the siren call of public matchmaking unless you have no care for yourself, as it will unmake you and your legacy also.

I had a good time solo queue dragging myself from silver to plat almost entirely by playing mage Zul'jin.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

Ort posted:

Did you do this in Storm League or back when Hero League was a thing? I feel like solo queuing HL was infinitely better than SL.

This was back when Hero League was a thing, yeah.

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

WITCHCRAFT posted:

I frequently quote this at start of the match when I play Anub'arak, and for the rest of the match outside of pings I just hiss/emoji/DO YOU HEAR THE MASTER'S VOICE?

people would get super mad in Dota2 when I would loosely RP the hero I was playing. Just taunting the enemy team in allchat in my character's voice would drive both teams up the wall

When I played Murky I exclusively talked in mrgl grgls. I wish HotS had all chat.

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

Kith posted:

I feel like adding characters that are deliberately designed to be as annoying as possible was a mistake

but murky is the greatest character in the game

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

Kalko posted:

Ah, that takes me back to... *checks google* July 21st 2015.

Holy poo poo, it's been seven years since Leoric was released.

Me, playing League. "While I miss the unique and fun HotS champs, I don't miss suicide pushing Leorics."

League: *hullbreaker sion becomes meta*

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

Yasuo is pretty genji-like in both role and aesthetic, but Samira is probably more genji in terms of mechanics.

Also rip the best moba.

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

Macaluso posted:

Yeah I could never play ranked because of the draft. It was too anxiety inducing. Plus most of the time I simply just wanted to play Murky or Garrosh

My solution to this was to queue for ranked and play Murky there.

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

FungiCap posted:

This is a fun game and I like it :)

This was a fun game and I liked it :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

The two Diablo maps are really good, imo. And the desert map with the laser towers.