Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kevin Bacon
Sep 22, 2010

It's been a long time since I followed hots in any way: have they nerfed Rexxar's damage? I played him for a couple of games and I feel like I am doing a lot less damage wise than I was a while ago

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kevin Bacon
Sep 22, 2010

Are there any preferred sites for quick reference QM builds these days? Is icy veins still good? Was it ever?

Kevin Bacon
Sep 22, 2010

guess noone is playing this these days, but man, playing malganis vs chogall is the dumbest thing ever. dude walks up in the middle of a fight, i swap his health for mine and he just dies instantly. its the best thing ever

Kevin Bacon
Sep 22, 2010

Grei Skuring posted:

And he didn't counter it once with molten shell or Twilight's Hammer, I presume?

not once!

Kevin Bacon
Sep 22, 2010

hoggers hero design is bad.

this is a good design:

d: you spawn at level 11 with boosted stats compared to other level 11s. you can never progress past level 11

q: passive ability where gnolls patrol an area around you and attack you if you get too close

w: nothing

e: nothing

ultimate 1: nothing
ultimate 2: nothing

no traits

Kevin Bacon
Sep 22, 2010

drat bruv, long notes https://news.blizzard.com/en-us/heroes-of-the-storm/23666983/heroes-of-the-storm-ptr-patch-notes-may-12-2021

Kevin Bacon
Sep 22, 2010

Ornery and Hornery posted:

4 heroes released in 2019 and 2 in 2020...

Does that mean 2021 will have 1 release or 0 releases?!

if this trend keeps up, 2022 will have -1 or -2 releases. wonder which hero they will remove first

Kevin Bacon
Sep 22, 2010

I think that's probably a compromise of letting players pick their hero before queuing up. Not only does the match making algorithm have to find equal players in terms of skill and whatever other variables it might use, but it also has to try to put together a somewhat balanced team (when 50% of players in a given mmr bracket has picked the same dogshit assassin probably). Maybe it could have been remedied by having a much larger player base, but I don't think hots was ever that popular?

Kevin Bacon
Sep 22, 2010

abathur? more like abaturd

Kevin Bacon
Sep 22, 2010

hopefully they fix it in the next patch

Kevin Bacon
Sep 22, 2010

Blizz hired new interns

Kevin Bacon
Sep 22, 2010

falstad?

Kevin Bacon
Sep 22, 2010

bobthenameless posted:

brightwing is kind of a bird too

also re: ROTS, falstad looks broken too. a level 20 map wide hinterland blast with a 35 sec cd and 15 secs off per hero hit sounds nuts.

also a quest talent that gives an extra charge of barrel roll and flight for taking merc camps.

now they just need to make the rest of the heroes broken too, then they will have achieved good balance

btw i hope bird medivh gets sucked into dva's mech's jet engine

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kevin Bacon
Sep 22, 2010

we just go your test results in. i'm afraid it's bad news: yore a tryhard. i'm prescribing you a course of electrolytes