Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Airspace
Nov 5, 2010
I want the Brightwing Announcer pack.

Semper Fudge posted:

D.Va rules, Deathwing drools.

Also this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Airspace
Nov 5, 2010

BrianBoitano posted:

Worst part of 2.0 so far: more people have flying monkey brightwing :gonk:

Yeah one of my ten boxes got me flying monkey brightwing.

I have neither Brightwing nor the more superior announcer pack for Brightwing. Not that the announcer pack is relevant. I just think it'd be nice to have.

Airspace
Nov 5, 2010

Fellatio del Toro posted:

Yeah, I usually love healing in multiplayer games. In this game solo queuing as a healer is a total crapshoot where you're almost entirely at the mercy of your teammates.

This. I love healing in a five man, but in QM I can run malfurion, heal the other four members of my team back to full from near zero, and then they will still lose a fight.

Followed shortly by 'omg bad malfurion'.

Unfortunately most of my actual gaming friends abandoned this game for an obscure one called 'League of Legends', whatever that means, so I'm left at the mercy of QM.

Airspace
Nov 5, 2010
I'll only accept Grommash as a hero or skin idea if he actually has what he used to have in WC2 that got him the name Hellscream to begin with.

That is, a scream from and/or like hell.

Airspace
Nov 5, 2010
I like Blackheart's Bay.

I mean it's a bad map, but pirates!

Airspace
Nov 5, 2010

Midnightghoul posted:

The launcher now has an image of 3 candles lit in a stone room. It's either Deckard Cain or Deckard Cain in a kobold suit.

Though it would be great if Cain had a skin where he actually had a kobold suit.

Airspace
Nov 5, 2010

Macaluso posted:

You misspelled "Garrosh", the correct Hellscream choice

You know what, I've come around to your thinking.

Garrosh sounds like a cooler name than Grommash, because we know that's what Blizzard is going to go with.

But Grom without the potatoes is cooler and should be in the game.

In fact bring them both in so that Grom can call his son a total fuckup, which is what Garrosh is.

Airspace
Nov 5, 2010

Kai Tave posted:

Okay so hear me out, Blackheart's Bay...as a payload map.

I dunno, a map where you push around boats which then shoots structures as they pass might work.

Emphasis on might.

Airspace
Nov 5, 2010

Macaluso posted:

The One True Warchief will come to the Nexus to bring his reckoning upon all the lesser heroes in time SirSamVimes. You just have to be patient

I too am looking forward to Blackhand.

Airspace
Nov 5, 2010

BrianBoitano posted:

Lots of people forgetting Covetous Shen itt

Whether or not he's a hero is fine by me, but really what I'd be looking forward to is the Shen announcer pack.

Airspace
Nov 5, 2010
Thrall was fine while he was Actually Warchief in WoW, it's just when he started going "So the world needs me to save it so I'm totally going to be neutral in this affair. jk the Horde is the only group that matters" that he started being lovely.

And in super fairness Vol'jin (Zul'Jin was the Forest Troll guy who is actually in HotS) was Warchief! He just had the shortest reign of any Warchief.

Which is a shame because he was cool.

Fried Watermelon posted:

Was there a reason Thrall picked Garrosh as his successor instead of Vol'jin aside from that he's an Orc?

That, plus he's the son of Grom Hellscream (the superior Hellscream) and Thrall thought that made him the best choice.

If I remember correctly, Garrosh at the time that Thrall came to him actually said 'pls no things will end badly'.

Airspace fucked around with this message at 15:01 on Jul 21, 2017

Airspace
Nov 5, 2010

Kyrosiris posted:

Just because it doesn't happen in this thread doesn't mean it doesn't happen, she also belongs in the same dumpster Garrosh does. :v:

Yeah, go check out the WoW forum's Lore thread, it's like a national pastime in there. Which is fair because I totally agree with the above.

Airspace
Nov 5, 2010

Cuntellectual posted:

Thrall owns and I hope he gets lines for dunking on Garrosh,

:colbert:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Airspace
Nov 5, 2010

Orange Crush Rush posted:

Overwatch isn't even playable right now, the Mercy changes basically broke the entire competitive scene in half.

Part of me is kind of convinced they made the changes they did so that she'd fit easier in HotS.

Or at least on a whiteboard somewhere that was one of the reasons.