Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Musluk
May 23, 2011

First lootbox gave me the Li Ming shades spray

a good game

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Musluk
May 23, 2011

Genjis in QM are so easy to bait out with a Li Ming it's insane.

Ryujin no ke-ENEMY SLAIN

Musluk
May 23, 2011

Kashuno posted:

Genji v Li Ming is so disgustingly in Genji's favor so it's even funnier.

Yeah but QM Genjis are all pro Genjis.

Though I gotta admit I've seen what a good Genji can do to a Li Ming.

HelixFox posted:

Also, you can cancel disintegrate early and it's often a good idea to do so!

Yeah especially don't blindfire it into a reflect.

Musluk
May 23, 2011

Leon Trotsky 2012 posted:

All fend talents, the auto-attack activate skill at level 1, and ring of the leech.

Just poke with javelin and autos and strongly resist the urge to fend until you get them below half health. Then blind + fend combo, one last javelin, and run away.

Also: Activate the auto-attack buff every chance you get. It lasts 8 seconds and has a 20-second cooldown. It also causes attacks to jump to heroes, so you can use it for extra range (attack a minion in front of a hero) or to pick people from behind walls/gates (hit the wall or gate and it will jump to the hero.)

Fend was garbage before the buffs, not sure how it is right now.

Ring of Leech is pretty much the only required talent tbh.

Musluk
May 23, 2011

Oxyclean posted:

I pressed the voice line button as Cassia the other day and it was playing Samuro lines. Anyone else run into that?

Some heroes have a mounted voice line bug. I had it on the rainbow unicorn, my genji was sprouting Leoric lines.

Musluk
May 23, 2011

This is truly the age of DPS li li.

e oh and abusing varian in QM with your 5stack

Musluk
May 23, 2011

Toady posted:

This is actually a Dehaka too busy getting baited by B-stepping to notice the minion wave chipping his health.

If Malf didn't pop a heal at mid Rich would've died in the bush.

That about sums it up.

Musluk
May 23, 2011

exquisite tea posted:

The only thing Morales needs is some better contouring on dat thick rear end.

And a proper sitting animation on the vulture mounts.

Musluk
May 23, 2011

IcePhoenix posted:

laughing out out out out out out out out out out out loud

no its obv laughing ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooout loud.

AlphaKeny1 posted:

I think sonya can still solo most merc camps without merc lord. I would always go focused attack and become a huge lane and team fighting bully.

Correct, but it probably requires level 1 heal on auto-attack talent.

Musluk
May 23, 2011

PureRok posted:

I was playing Diablo 2 yesterday and I killed Bishibosh and Rakanishu. After doing so I thought "Huh, I wonder if they could finagle a hero out of either of these dudes." I doubt they'd ever get made, and if they ever did it'd be after characters like Mephisto, Baal, or even maybe Andariel or something.

Basically, I want more heroes based on Diablo (or even Starcraft, but mostly Diablo). Less Warcraft, thanks.

Rakanishu should have lightning enchanted as a heroic. And extra projectiles at 20 as an upgrade.

Or hell, you could make a Rakanishu skin for Anub. Spawn fallen around you instead of beetles/swarm, run really fast at incredibly high speeds to burrow and uh, something something for the Q. And instead of Cocoon he throws like 8-10 fallen on the enemy target which binds them in place.

Musluk
May 23, 2011

BrianBoitano posted:

Something's fucky.

e: higher quality: https://gifs.com/gif/grubby-heroes-of-the-storm-2-0-genji-aegis-for-the-ages-cursed-hollow-98wZ3P Auriel gets energy even though Genji is "protected." And no, she didn't take "Empathic Link" at 7.

She technically damaged Li Ming with the reflect. :v:

Also, protect doesn't technically ignore the damage, it absorbs. For all intents and purposes that damage was dealt to the target hero.

Musluk
May 23, 2011

New brawl is fun and fast.

Enemy team had 2 Kael for one of the brawls, they just deleted a squishy with double pyroblast every time it was up :v:

e:

quote:

In adherence to new laws, Heroes of the Storm is hereby declaring the loot chest drop rates.

In Heroes, players can obtain loot chests from levelling and purchasing with gems. Normal (non-event) loot chests contain loot of 4 different rarities, namely "Common", "Rare", "Epic" and "Legendary".

*Probabilities of each rarity in loot chests are listed below:

RARE: Average of 1 every chest

EPIC: Average of 1 every 4.5 chests

LEGENDARY: Average of 1 every 17.5 chests

*Numbers do not apply to rerolls, event chests and special chests obtained from levelling.

Musluk fucked around with this message at 16:36 on May 5, 2017

Musluk
May 23, 2011

tcjimbo posted:

try and guess who were the pubbies on our team!

Drythe, definitely Drythe.

Musluk
May 23, 2011

Poultron posted:

(like Braxis Holdout, IMO)

:popeye:

Musluk
May 23, 2011

Kyrosiris posted:

Honestly I am thinking about buying the Welcome Bundle if it's affordable. 800 gems would be enough for me to buy the D.va bundle too. :v:

:same:

I have all the heroes except Mr Tazdingo, so I'm definitely getting some shards out of that hero-guaranteed chest too.

Musluk
May 23, 2011

BrianBoitano posted:

code:
22% more  goons than Redditors picked Blackheart's Bay

Yet another confirmation that goons are terrible.

e: http://us.battle.net/heroes/en/blog/20783380/the-nexus-is-shifting-battleground-rotations-5-12-2017

9 map rotations in the future instead of 6.

Musluk fucked around with this message at 23:20 on May 12, 2017

Musluk
May 23, 2011

Turtlicious posted:

Does anyone have any tips for kicking ads with probius?

grab the uBlock Origin app for your pylon :v:

Musluk
May 23, 2011

Been trying my hand at Samuro after getting him to 5 on AI the last few games and I gotta say, I warmed up to him.

Not having any kind of poke is kinda annoying though.

Musluk
May 23, 2011

Insert name here posted:

She does not shout "Goliath Online" when you call one in from pilot mode 0/10 would not buy again

preorder loving cancelled

Musluk
May 23, 2011

Poultron posted:

Got called a "douchebag" for not soloing all 5 of the enemy team obliterating our core and instead electing to stay in the fountain

Let's see what the flowchart says what to do:

Musluk
May 23, 2011

Gustav posted:

I mean I can blame whoever you want me to, but like the man said you go straight on mute so I won't be seeing your pings at all.

lol if you don't mute everyone in your team

esp goons

Musluk
May 23, 2011

Minrad posted:

if you do it more than once, you may be brain damaged

If you're playing a MOBA you're already brain damaged, imqho

Musluk
May 23, 2011

Maghar Thrall is the only acceptable Thrall.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Musluk
May 23, 2011

Warlord Murky, found on reddit.