Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Macdeo Lurjtux
Jul 5, 2011

BRRREADSTOOORRM!

1stGear posted:

It works like prestiging in Overwatch or any given multiplayer shooter since Modern Warfare. Your rank resets but you get a little fancy color and highlights around your circle in the profile.

Oh, I thought 2.0 was just being new blood into the game since I kept on running into people with levels 6-21 or so and I was at 94.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Macdeo Lurjtux
Jul 5, 2011

BRRREADSTOOORRM!
So did we lose out on loot boxes for leveling before 2.0? I'm 94 but only had 6 common and 9 epic boxes waiting for me.

I realize it doesn't really matter much now that there's no cap and leveling is a flat scale, but I just want to make sure I understand the new system. Every time a hero levels I'll get a box, common, rare or epic depending. If it's the hero's 10th level there'll be bonus Legendary with a character themed item.

Macdeo Lurjtux
Jul 5, 2011

BRRREADSTOOORRM!

BrianBoitano posted:

^^ looks good to me

Worst part of 2.0 so far: more people have flying monkey brightwing :gonk:

Actually just pulled this skin out of the box you get for rerunning the tutorial, along with Thrall and a 7 day stimpack

Macdeo Lurjtux
Jul 5, 2011

BRRREADSTOOORRM!
Question about the skins and map, if I’m about to hit an epic chest, am I better off just waiting a week for a chance at the new skins?