Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DAD LOST MY IPOD
Feb 3, 2012

Fats Dominar is on the case

Is that Ana as in Overwatch Ana?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DAD LOST MY IPOD
Feb 3, 2012

garrosh is the warrior class representative in Hearthstone. He's gonna be a warrior.

one of his ults is obviously iron star, the other probably drinking from the heart. abilities will likely be based on the SoO raid.

DAD LOST MY IPOD
Feb 3, 2012

I think Thrall liked and missed Grom and wanted to help out his son, and hoped some responsibility would straighten him out. Whoops.

DAD LOST MY IPOD
Feb 3, 2012

i want Mira Han on a vulture

karax is inevitable

lady vashj, it's shocking she's not in the game yet

DAD LOST MY IPOD
Feb 3, 2012

that's really... generic-seeming as a loadout, the kinda thing they could give to any warrior. that's odd because siege weapons + y'shaarj power are kind of garrosh's thing in the game. i wonder if another character's abilities were swapped onto his, kind of like the rumored thrall/rehgar swap during development.

anyways, fastball special seems cool

DAD LOST MY IPOD
Feb 3, 2012

I really think Garrosh builds will end up taking his 1 and all the talents for it, but I could be wrong

DAD LOST MY IPOD
Feb 3, 2012

what's that list of upcoming heroes again?

DAD LOST MY IPOD
Feb 3, 2012

Hm. Can't queue up for anything now, I get this message:

Tried restarting. Nothing. Anyone seen this before?

DAD LOST MY IPOD
Feb 3, 2012

so far i'm 1-0 against garrosh and was not impressed, though i was malthael so i guess i'm not really an ideal matchup for him
also i am sad about the various malthael nerfs but he actually feels fair to play now, instead of re-goddamn-diculous, as he did before the reaper's mark/memento mori changes

DAD LOST MY IPOD
Feb 3, 2012

leoric with royal focus oneshots waves if your level > theirs and he can travel between lanes extremely fast

DAD LOST MY IPOD
Feb 3, 2012

The worst heroic is absolutely Twin Blades of Fury and it's not even close

DAD LOST MY IPOD
Feb 3, 2012

Olaf The Stout posted:

While I don't like twin blades either, a fried and I have been duo-queueing as twin blades and Johnana, and I just enable his dives. The amount of abuse you can take and the brazenness of moving to the enemy and forcing them to back off is hilarious.

the problem is varians as the only warrior who go twin blades vs a team with a real tank, or stuns or blinds or roots, or really anything at all

that talent is so loving bad. my guess is of all heroics it has the biggest negative delta of victory

DAD LOST MY IPOD
Feb 3, 2012

i'm kel'thu kel'thuzad

i'm kel'thu-freaking-zad

kel'thu-freaking-zad zad

freaking freaking kel'thuzad

DAD LOST MY IPOD
Feb 3, 2012

the video and everything is tomorrow, right? When's Karl Thuzad going on the PTR?

DAD LOST MY IPOD
Feb 3, 2012

Is dread lord jaina a meme? Also where is this rework info?

DAD LOST MY IPOD
Feb 3, 2012

(New) Ominous Wraith (E)
Wraith Walk lasts 100% longer and lowers the damage of all enemy Heroes passed through by 50% for 4 seconds

holy
moly
:hb:

DAD LOST MY IPOD
Feb 3, 2012

when can I get an Alex Jones announcer

DAD LOST MY IPOD
Feb 3, 2012

I tried a new time trap build with cool down resets, andorhal anomaly and slow after trap and it felt fiddly and like a lot to keep track of. then I tried dragons breath build and effortlessly topped damage and owned bones so I guess Business As Usual

DAD LOST MY IPOD
Feb 3, 2012

i love karl thuzad

DAD LOST MY IPOD
Feb 3, 2012

i gotta grind some ZJ cause he’s insanely fun now and I played him back when he was bad and earned it

DAD LOST MY IPOD
Feb 3, 2012

junkrat is fun as hell but his skill ceiling is really high. once you have three large adult sons you can drop off he’s incredibly good at setting up kills

DAD LOST MY IPOD
Feb 3, 2012

Taste for Explosions is great, but I find it very hard to stack, and it’s so hard to give up the talent for three traps at once. Especially once your traps are large, having three of them at once screws up the enemy team so, so badly. I suppose on maps like Tomb and Blackhearts it loses some utility, but on Shrines and other maps where you skirmish around an objective, you can create nightmarish engages for the enemy.

DAD LOST MY IPOD
Feb 3, 2012

holy cow that’s a lot of zuljin nerfs
My beautiful boy :mad:

DAD LOST MY IPOD
Feb 3, 2012

Took a couple of tries but I got it as solo queue varian. Dashing through the baneling swarms with Protection up went a long way to preventing bullshit deaths. The final boss reminded me of a WOW raid boss.

DAD LOST MY IPOD
Feb 3, 2012

I love that one of those cosplays captures how alexstrasza’s eyebrows noclip through her hair

DAD LOST MY IPOD
Feb 3, 2012

playing junkrat is one of the most purely joyful experiences i have ever had in this game. everything-- his mechanics, the visuals, his talents, his voiceover-- all combine to make him incredibly fun, just pure and blissful fun. he's also really powerful, but i've never enjoyed myself as much as when i play him

DAD LOST MY IPOD
Feb 3, 2012

Because of the armor debuff hellbats are a huge force multiplier for other minions

DAD LOST MY IPOD
Feb 3, 2012

not gui montag, uninstalling

DAD LOST MY IPOD
Feb 3, 2012

hellbats are an absurd force multiplier now and will rip a lane to shreds if you let them

DAD LOST MY IPOD
Feb 3, 2012

blaze looks incredibly tight and that bunker heroic is one of the funniest things in HOTS

DAD LOST MY IPOD
Feb 3, 2012

his aas hit an area (quite a large area if you talent into it) so while he doesn’t contribute that much teamfight dps he has good waveclear

DAD LOST MY IPOD
Feb 3, 2012

Kai Tave posted:

When playing D.Va, when should you go for Bunny Hop over Big Shot?

when it’s really risky to stay in pilot form because they are divey and have lockdown

DAD LOST MY IPOD
Feb 3, 2012

Good Canadian Boy posted:

This is wrong imo. You're guaranteed to lose your mech if you play her properly (here and there). So if you take Bunny Hop you have to wait a full 45 seconds before being useful again if they have dive. Versus using Big Shot right on the edge can reduce your cool down significantly and provide very safe and strong poke till its back up.

Also, it's the only way to make sick plays when you lose your mech and people are trying to chase you down.

So literally never take Bunny Hop. It's way undertuned or needs to provide a large shield during using it or something.

strongly disagree, bunny hop can do a lot of work. it’s a giant aoe slow that does surprising damage. you can’t really initiate with it (because they just blow you up) but you shouldn’t be initiating with D va anyways. once the melee starts you can fire it up and turn a swingy fight into a rout.
now obviously you never take its level 20 upgrade.

DAD LOST MY IPOD
Feb 3, 2012

Lucio is probably the most underbanned hero in gold league where I’m at, he’s very good

DAD LOST MY IPOD
Feb 3, 2012

I kill fleeing idiots all the time with junkrat. The key is not to take rocket ride and, if you must, don’t blow it at the start of every team fight and make your whole team fight 4v5

DAD LOST MY IPOD
Feb 3, 2012

why isn't blaze 10k yet
why must my fire boi be held out of my reach

DAD LOST MY IPOD
Feb 3, 2012

Fried Watermelon posted:

For every rear end and titty skin released in OW another $100k goes into Jeff Kaplan's hockey jersey fund overnight

wrestle with Jeff
prepare for death

DAD LOST MY IPOD
Feb 3, 2012

i feel like that baseline 15 armor is a bit absurd and likely not to last for long

DAD LOST MY IPOD
Feb 3, 2012

today as junkrat I sat and watched an enemy xul solo the top sapper camp on mines. presumably he saw me but thought that I just feared his 1v1 might. he finished it, I tossed in a mine and blew him over the wall, then ran in and capped it. when he got back he was so hoppin’ mad that he went right for me with bone prison, but my new friends helped me blow him away

Im HaViNg ThE bEsT tImE

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DAD LOST MY IPOD
Feb 3, 2012

hanzo is probably reasonable now. Malth nerfs look pretty savage even with the cleave added. 10 base armor is probably still too high for maiev.