Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ornery and Hornery
Oct 22, 2020

I just played 3 games of ranked hots.

I haven't played in this game in ~3 years.

It was fun to hop back on :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ornery and Hornery
Oct 22, 2020

Samuro is a high win rate beast but I always have so little damage with him.

Anybody got HOT TIPS or tutorials on how to do the orc samurai

Ornery and Hornery
Oct 22, 2020

I’ve been playing samuro using the guide y’all recommended from Reddit and it’s pretty fun. It’s odd though because I have huge swings on a game by game basis for my damage and experience soak.

Ornery and Hornery
Oct 22, 2020

4 heroes released in 2019 and 2 in 2020...

Does that mean 2021 will have 1 release or 0 releases?!

Ornery and Hornery
Oct 22, 2020

New stitches and azmo both seem pretty solid

Ornery and Hornery
Oct 22, 2020

This game is good and I’m gonna try and git gud. Currently in bottom silver.

Are there any good goon recommended YouTube’s or guides on the basics of getting good?

Ornery and Hornery
Oct 22, 2020

E: double post

Ornery and Hornery
Oct 22, 2020

I lost a bunch of games yesterday and dropped from my bad metal league to another bad metal league.

Almost every game invariably went to level 23+ and came down to which team threw the last fight.

It was frustrating but I’m going to stay positive and focus on my own growth!

Ornery and Hornery
Oct 22, 2020

I really hope I can do storm league with goons.

After even more losses I don’t think I can solo anymore. Games where people just straight up don’t go to the objective, games with healers who decided to solo camps, players who immediately throw a tantrum after a single death.

I recognize I’m not GM or anything but drat. Now that I’m in the dregs it feels like I’m not even playing actual HotS.

Ornery and Hornery
Oct 22, 2020

Toshimo posted:

/join sagoons

It's usually dead with maybe 3 ppl in there and usually afk.

But yeah better than nothing :shobon:

Ornery and Hornery
Oct 22, 2020

Ort posted:

Did you do this in Storm League or back when Hero League was a thing? I feel like solo queuing HL was infinitely better than SL.

Oh shucks, yeah. Solo climbing was way better in solo HL than it is now in SL.

Ornery and Hornery
Oct 22, 2020

I think there’s a lil tychus in all of us

Ornery and Hornery
Oct 22, 2020

I heard we getting updates again???

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ornery and Hornery
Oct 22, 2020

I played a few games of qm yesterday. First time playing a HotS in maybe two years. It was fun even though we lost most games :)