Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Shabadu
Jul 18, 2003

rain dance

It's a real fun time for queuing double support in QM as DPS Li Li with something like morales or auriel and just clowning on fools with unstoppable murder panda. Kung Fu Hustle at 20 makes you poo poo out blinding winds and even untalented, her heal is pretty beefy when you can cast it every second.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shabadu
Jul 18, 2003

rain dance

If you go both Blinding Wind talents at 1 and 4 you're preventing so much damage and dealing so much its absurd.

Maybe it's just because I got one of the shadopan skins in my boxes but I'm lovin Li Li again.

Shabadu
Jul 18, 2003

rain dance

My brother and I duo queue Li Li/Cassia and demolish people.

Shabadu
Jul 18, 2003

rain dance

Jesus gently caress though, Li Li chugs mana like nobody else with Kung Fu Hustle. Hell whenever I play her I'm oom 90% of the time it feels.

Shabadu
Jul 18, 2003

rain dance

At the end of HGC yesterday they played a blurb about Fenix...

it was the description of his SC2 commander and I wasn't paying attention and my hopes got up

Shabadu
Jul 18, 2003

rain dance

I really hope Kaelthas gets the Karl nickname he deserves, good ole boy Carl Thass, because my dude Kel'Thuzad gets to be KT

Shabadu
Jul 18, 2003

rain dance

Depending on the enemy team, Chen can just drink in people's faces.Grounding Brew especially makes you into a drinking damage soaking machine. It is very good fun when they're mostly poke related like Chromie and Li Ming.

Shabadu
Jul 18, 2003

rain dance

Mithril Mace with an abathur is like Chogall with almost none of the downsides.

Shabadu
Jul 18, 2003

rain dance

Really good initiation and peeling make him the ideal second tank to pair up with someone who has neither. If you get Uther, divine shield will guarantee Mosh Pit which if placed well can just win the game in a single team fight.

Shabadu
Jul 18, 2003

rain dance

A good Genji or Illidan gives me fits as Naz. Granted, I only have to land one spider on Genji to send him away but if any of the hyper mobile heroes is on their game it's tough.

Shabadu
Jul 18, 2003

rain dance

Gotta draft a team to support him, where normally you're drafting a team to build around your carries. Live and die on the hook. Kinda makes sense that he's a bit niche.

Shabadu
Jul 18, 2003

rain dance

I Murk more than any other hero and then I have a completely different build!

Bribe->Living the Dream->Safety Bubble->Octo->Rejuv Bubble->Slimy Puffer->And a Shark.

I'm more in on the Combo and being incredibly annoying and hard to kill. I also pretty frequently play with a Illidan/Tyrael pair and the combo of Octo->Hunt->Judgement is just impossible to deal with for many teams.

Shabadu
Jul 18, 2003

rain dance

Murky's kill potential with Fish Oil and a Puffer->Shark is high, but for non tanks. Sneak your way into the backline or combo it with some other stuns on your team.

^^^ If you go up against a Tracer, you just have to survive until 20. Fish Tank is almost required. But when you slap that Tracer with a Shark and she dies 1v1 to Murky, you will feel amazing.

Shabadu
Jul 18, 2003

rain dance

We're off the maps of leaks by now aren't we? I could see some of the other Diablo 3 prime evils being Kaijo material.

Shabadu
Jul 18, 2003

rain dance

Shibawanko posted:

You should also just try to find his egg, most people don't make an effort to do this. Kill him and see where he comes from, most of the time his egg will be placed conservatively next to a fort, I think Medivh can in some cases portal to his egg if he scouts it but I'm not sure about that since I don't play Medivh. Sometimes though the egg will be placed in some clever place like in some bush nobody ever checks or behind a hedge on the dragon map, destroy it when he's in a position in which you can kill him right after.

Good Egg spots: Inside camps on Braxis, its very close to the points and people can often just miss it even while standing on top of it because of the merc's health bars. Merc camps don't aggro on eggs either. This is usually the only map worth taking Fish Eye, Battlefield being the other.

Shabadu
Jul 18, 2003

rain dance

I rotate pretty aggressively on small maps to lanes with people that can help me, instead of just solo laning. Dropping a fish on a wave that also has a Sonya or Illidan in the fray keeps people away.

Shabadu
Jul 18, 2003

rain dance

There's a bunch of abilities they can rip off other protoss units that are never getting heroes.

Shabadu
Jul 18, 2003

rain dance

I love queuing into TLVs as Murky and completing slime time at record pace thanks to the guy who shows up with all 3 vikes to the team fight.

Shabadu
Jul 18, 2003

rain dance

Orange Crush Rush posted:

This whole poo poo lore thing is really funny when you remember one of Thrall's joke lines is him saying "Why do we need Lore in the game where Diablo meets Raynor?! Isn't that what fanfiction is for?! I didn't approve any of this!"

Even funnier because Chris Metzen still does all the VO work for Thrall.

Shabadu
Jul 18, 2003

rain dance

Avalerion posted:

How come overwatch is printing them money if it does pretty much all the stuff hots does in regards to its monetization?

Consoles and it's in a niche that is not fully-saturated (team/class based shootyfolks)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shabadu
Jul 18, 2003

rain dance

Macaluso posted:

I think Sombra is one of Blizzard's best character designs they've ever done in any of their games. People love the OW characters. People do not love the HOTS characters.

Murky is better than every OW hero and we all know it.