Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

banned from Starbucks
Jul 18, 2004

ToastyPotato posted:

I'm just sitting here wishing Valla were more like an actual D3 Demon Hunter than the watered down boring thing she is in this game. DH is my favorite class in D3 and I just can't get into playing Valla.

I mean if you want to just drop turrets all day long while they kill things you can always play Gazlowe.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

banned from Starbucks
Jul 18, 2004

fool_of_sound posted:

or (in Li Ming's case) wants to use their movement skill offensively.

sometimes in life there are hard choices

banned from Starbucks
Jul 18, 2004

Charles Bukowski posted:

Im finding it difficult to position myself to consistantly keep people along the outaide of his energy ring. I got frustrated and ended up just taking skull missile talents because at least I can hit with it.

Have you tried the talent that makes it slow? It can help you learn the shimmy required to keep them in the ring then switch the talent out for something else when you get the hang of it.

banned from Starbucks
Jul 18, 2004

i havent seen any blizzcon stuff. what is this new hero supposed to be? a teenage girl or something? some weeb poo poo? plz explain

banned from Starbucks
Jul 18, 2004

Tanking and healing should be banned from all future games forever. Also the concept of mana.

banned from Starbucks
Jul 18, 2004

matchmaking and brawls have been poo poo for a long time and ive not spent a single legit dollar on this game in almost a year but its still kinda sad that this game was at one point actually fun unlike Overwatch which was poo poo since day one.

i couldnt give a poo poo about any of the esport pros or whatever tho. get a real loving job

banned from Starbucks
Jul 18, 2004

Hahahahahahah

banned from Starbucks
Jul 18, 2004

Hots isnt a job. It's a hobby you can sometimes get paid for. No ones going to look at a resume and be like "holy poo poo you played a video game 18 hours a day and split a tournament prize once with some people! Hired!"

banned from Starbucks
Jul 18, 2004

Yardbomb posted:

Capitalism is literally to blame for like 99% of the ills in america dumbass.

Its capitalism's fault my product is poo poo!

Its capitalism's fault I took the extremely short sighted easy path of playing a game to support myself. If only I had Johnathan Fatal1ty Wendal to guide me through this process.

banned from Starbucks
Jul 18, 2004

DAD LOST MY IPOD posted:

capitalism is absolutely responsible for like 99% of what’s wrong with video games including this and it’s funny as hell that reactionary nerds wail about its effects then get pissy when you point out the cause

capitalism sucks but a poo poo game is a poo poo game and noone is owed an e-sports career because theyre good at a game noone gives a gently caress about watching or spending money on sorry to break this to you.

banned from Starbucks
Jul 18, 2004

Comrayn posted:

I am saying “lol gently caress those idiots”

Same

banned from Starbucks
Jul 18, 2004

Midnightghoul posted:

Also a bad idea to stake your loving life on the stock market, real estate, college education, physical storefronts, manufacturing work, websites, journalism, social media, game development, streaming, living in a city with rising housing costs, having health care,

So I guess gently caress everyone then, what a bunch of morons

yeah real jobs that could then transition into other jobs later are exactly the same as playing a video games.

Previous work experience: am good at saying "slam the like button and dont forget to subscribe"

banned from Starbucks
Jul 18, 2004

These aren't middle aged single moms losing their job and living in their car. These are college aged kids-mid 20s who are going to go right back to living with their parents if they dont already live there.

banned from Starbucks
Jul 18, 2004

Even if you consider what hes doing "trolling" hes not gonna have a sky high MMR doing that so everyone else in his games are more than likely also bad but for different reasons and they dont know it.

banned from Starbucks
Jul 18, 2004

Chagall buffs huh. Guess I'll continue to not play this game

banned from Starbucks
Jul 18, 2004

Just combine them and have rexxar riding the bear.

banned from Starbucks
Jul 18, 2004

Hes a glorified Uther but every team treats him like Morales and they just constantly dive 1v5 expecting to live and are like "yo healz?" And I realize again why I quit this game for 5 months.

banned from Starbucks
Jul 18, 2004

is this a black panther tie in? why is she proportioned like a regular person instead of like all the other goofy exaggerated cartoon mans.

bring back tychus crotch

banned from Starbucks
Jul 18, 2004

gently caress all these goddamn "in winnings games" quests for this event. Id rather not have to live in AI for 2 months.

banned from Starbucks
Jul 18, 2004

The only healer ive ever enjoyed playing in any blizz game is Disc Priest in WoW battlegrounds.

banned from Starbucks
Jul 18, 2004

Moola posted:

I just want to give you a retroactive gently caress you for the hours of misery your kind caused me in wow battlegrounds :argh:

Yeah it was stupid good how just following the best geared war or rogue around healing them was at winning games even if the rest of the team was mouth breathing idiots.

banned from Starbucks
Jul 18, 2004

Oh God now I'm remembering WSG or that other CTF map with prot warrior and bear flag carriers. loving kill me

banned from Starbucks
Jul 18, 2004

Godbless

banned from Starbucks
Jul 18, 2004

Is deathwing out today?

banned from Starbucks
Jul 18, 2004

Does deathwings unstoppable thing prevent him from being thrown by Garrosh?

banned from Starbucks
Jul 18, 2004

So wait xp from mobs is like Butcher meat now that you have to run and pick up?

Garrosh stock rising.....

But really this seems super dumb. Like I guess I'll throw away a massive chunk of my health to soak xp every wave dumb.

banned from Starbucks
Jul 18, 2004

Just remove the soaking phase entirely. There I "fixed" the boring part of the game noone enjoys.

banned from Starbucks
Jul 18, 2004

DW feels incredibly clunky. Like if you build an entire team around maximizing stuns or whatever I'm sure he shines but otherwise it's almost impossible to hit anything but the slowest and dumbest players. The wind ups are just too long and not being able to pivot during fire breath means all you're really getting out of it is ok to decent wave clear.

I wish there was more distinction between forms too. Red icons then hit a red button to get 3 more red icons....everything is red.

Kinda wish there was a talent that gets rid of permanent unstoppable but reduces all your windup poo poo by like 80% and let's you spin when breathing fire.

banned from Starbucks
Jul 18, 2004

Leoric suicide ghosting to the core ruled. So did stealth hammer core sneaks because only the absolute dumbest teams fell for it.

banned from Starbucks
Jul 18, 2004

The more I play this game again after months of not touching it the more I realize the only healers I enjoy playing are thrall and anduin

Edit not thrall the other orc whatever his name is rehgar or something

banned from Starbucks fucked around with this message at 20:54 on Apr 22, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

banned from Starbucks
Jul 18, 2004

man the people in this game are still insanely loving bad and toxic even for a blizzard game