Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Signal
Dec 10, 2005

Which, alongside Zarya, might make her one of the only Overwatch characters that doesn't shatter the game with their mobility. :p

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Signal
Dec 10, 2005

I think the only start they should tell you about is the one you were worst at.

Signal
Dec 10, 2005

Spudd posted:

Thank gently caress I play in Wood league where no one can land their skill shots 100% of the time

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k8SqBAqIBrg

Didn't even get a kill out of it? What a scrub.

(Nice escape)

Signal
Dec 10, 2005

Someone talk Blaze to me.

Signal
Dec 10, 2005

I hate the item shop too. Ideally the talent system would allow for flexibility, but not every hero has the ability to flex significantly enough to deal with those rock paper scissors match ups

Signal
Dec 10, 2005

When can you actually find a ranked match in this game? Seems like we get stuck in matchmaking for half an hour.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Signal
Dec 10, 2005

I play ARAM because I wish battlerite had 20-second matchmaking.