Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

oldpainless posted:

Should I go on and say how the briefcase was cashed in and on whom and the result? Should there be any type of video package description? Help me help you make this better.

I think that would be good, Edge's cash-in was pretty loving spectacular and really cemented him after years of teasing as a main event level guy.

This is a really good idea for a thread, good jo-

oldpainless posted:

Chris Benoit killed his wife and child in 2007.

Goddammit!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

I think I remember Flair and Finlay were feuding at the time. I think I recall it because Flair would happily tell stories about how back in WCW when he'd show up and look at who he was booked to have a match with if he saw it was Finlay he would wipe his name off the whiteboard :allears:

RVD's cash-in and victory over Cena was amazing, and in a neat callback to the previous MITB it was thanks to assistance by Edge. Hell, the crowd literally chanted,"THANK YOU EDGE!" when he interfered!

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

From memory once Kennedy had lost the MITB briefcase because they thought he was going to be injured for months.... it turns out he was okay and was back in like 3-4 weeks?

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Punk carrying the briefcase around eying up potential champions to cash in on (including Maryse!) was great.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

That World's Strongest Slam spot where Mark Henry caught Kofi falling out of the sky was loving amazing.

Not quite as amazing as Punk's feud with Jeff Hardy following his cash-in, but still pretty loving amazing.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

The entire time I was reading I was trying to remember who won this one, and then it was Swagger and I was like,"Oh right.... yeah. :geno:"

This was during that time period where WWE assumed that because Jericho made the slow-talking, suit wearing heel champ thing work so well that the template would fit EVERYBODY, right?

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Calling that Kane/Undertaker feud "terrible but good" is so accurate it hurts.

I vaguely recall hoping they Rey would finally get a good title reign, and liking his match against Swagger and thinking it was a good start to the run.... then Kane immediately cashed in so welp, that was that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

The one thing I always remember about Miz's Wrestlemania entrance was how great it was... and then at the very, very end of it they cut to those stupid loving puffy letters on the entrance ramp spelling AWESOME :cripes:

I honestly don't remember this match at all, even reading the description none of it rings any bells, even Miz's victory. Part of the issue with having two on one show I guess.

• Locked thread