Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MysticalMachineGun
Apr 5, 2005

I love MITB so looking forward to more reviews.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MysticalMachineGun
Apr 5, 2005

more like oldthankful

MysticalMachineGun
Apr 5, 2005

Shelton :allears:

I hope they offer him a contract now that he's healed in time for MITB. He's the MVP of the match type.

MysticalMachineGun
Apr 5, 2005

KungFu Grip posted:

If I remember right Jeff Hardy was supposed to be in the match but was suspended like a week before Mania. He was supposed to win MITB and not Punk.

Thank you Jeff!

MysticalMachineGun
Apr 5, 2005

oldpainless posted:

Hello friends sorry I broke my update promise after only 4 posts but I should have one up tomorrow don't stop believing in me and I'm very sorry but I'm going through 3 divorces right now :(

More like oldwifeless

MysticalMachineGun
Apr 5, 2005

oldpainless posted:

but something Foochs up and it ends badly

Happens every time Foochs is involved!

quote:

You'd think an Atlas would never be lost.

Boooooooooo

quote:

this can safely be attributed to the fact Chris Jericho was not in this match.

How DARE you?!?

MysticalMachineGun
Apr 5, 2005

Oh no, I liked it. But still, boooooo for that pun

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MysticalMachineGun
Apr 5, 2005

RIP Swagger's Soaring Eagle

• Locked thread