Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Name Change
Oct 9, 2005

Yorkshire Tea posted:

It's because he was the first new guy in a /long/ time who could talk worth a drat.

He was popular on the Internet while on Smackdown, but on Raw was badly exposed and got caught lying about the pharmacy scandal they had at about that time. Between that and injuries, all his planned pushes were murdered in the crib.

Randy still got a bit of heat with Internet posters for really obviously being the one to get him fired.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Name Change
Oct 9, 2005

quote:

This was also the feud where Jeff left shortly after and was arrested for having all the drugs in the world.

PS how is Jeff even a free man right now. The news reports described like thousands of pills just kind of everywhere in his house.

Name Change
Oct 9, 2005

Jerusalem posted:

The one thing I always remember about Miz's Wrestlemania entrance was how great it was... and then at the very, very end of it they cut to those stupid loving puffy letters on the entrance ramp spelling AWESOME :cripes:

I honestly don't remember this match at all, even reading the description none of it rings any bells, even Miz's victory. Part of the issue with having two on one show I guess.

It's a very bad match that involves Cena selling deadly soupbones from Iron Mike Mizanin, has Miz kicking out of an AA after already being saved from one by heel shenanigans, and the whole thing is transparently booked with the Rock as Poochie.

As has happened with many people that they pushed as champion, the whole thing expertly sabotages Miz as a person to care about or for the company to make money with.

• Locked thread