Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
double ohm seven
Jul 14, 2016

BooLoo posted:

215: Richard stallman is really easy to make fun of but when his bag was stolen in South America and he cried I felt bad and now I'm conflicted every time the opportunity arises. Also he's theoretically down with loving dolphins.

man i looked it up and it's seriously :smith:-ing me out

quote:

Hi Guillermo. I was right there, after the talk. It was a very sad moment. He was really distressed. He started yelling and punching himself in the head. He was worried because he had to be in Brazil soon, and he wouldn’t make it without his passport and all. And, apparently, his notebook was stolen too, and he said he wouldn’t be able to work for a week or so because of that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread