Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
suck my woke dick
Oct 10, 2012

:siren:I CANNOT EJACULATE WITHOUT SEEING NATIVE AMERICANS BRUTALISED!:siren:

Put this cum-loving slave on ignore immediately!
if linux were a car it would be some soviet piece of poo poo like a lada, slowly poettering along while nerds keep loading more stuff into it until it breaks down.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

suck my woke dick
Oct 10, 2012

Tankakern posted:

systemd haters will latch onto any ill-conceived technical argument they can dig up, because it allows them to pretend their arbritrary personal attacks have technical merit

ftfy

suck my woke dick
Oct 10, 2012

Sapozhnik posted:

quote this post every time systemd continues to own while some idiot on the internet gets bent out of shape because competent developers don't want to add a bunch of special cases to save said idiot from specific instances of his own incompetence

i want free systemd, as in beer

• Locked thread