Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GoutPatrol
Oct 17, 2009

*Stupid Babby*

Seems like you may need more creatures, maybe cutting a spell pierce and 1 chart the course for something. Or if all else fails, Insult // Injury can swing so many games when playing UR Drake, I could see it being the same thing here.

In other news, Temur control.

Deck: Temur Control

//Planeswalker
2 Chandra, Torch of Defiance

//Creatures
2 Torrential Gearhulk
4 Servant of the Conduit
3 Rogue Refiner
3 Whirler Virtuoso
2 Glorybringer
3 Bristling Hydra
1 Skysovereign, Consul Flagship
1 Aethersphere Harvester

//Spells
4 Attune with Aether
2 Essence Scatter
1 Pulse of Murasa
3 Glimmer of Genius
4 Harnessed Lightning
2 Abrade
1 Brutal Expulsion

//Lands
4 Aether Hub
1 Island
3 Mountain
4 Forest
4 Spirebluff Canal
2 Lumbering Falls
4 Botanical Sanctum

//Sideboard
1 Aethersphere Harvester
2 Magma Spray
1 Abrade
1 Essence Scatter
1 Sweltering Suns
2 Kozilek's Return
2 Negate
2 Elder Deep-Fiend
1 Chandra's Defeat
1 Struggle // Survive
1 Confiscation Coup

Display deck statistics

I will be playing this at nationals this week, and want to here what people think. Essentially it is a post-sideboard Temur Energy deck, taking out the Cubs for a higher curve and card draw. Looking online I saw most sideboard plans for Zombies and Red are taking out cubs anyway.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread