Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rojo_Sombrero
May 8, 2006
I ebayed my EQ account and all I got was an SA account
What should I put in for Sideboard besides Carnage Tyrant against counter and exile enchantments? It already runs pretty quick with the all the elves. Playtesting it on Tappedout seems to get me a Ghalta on turn 5 or turn 6.

http://tappedout.net/mtg-decks/mono-green-turbo-rampage/

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rojo_Sombrero
May 8, 2006
I ebayed my EQ account and all I got was an SA account

Tibalt posted:

By counters and exile enchantments, I assume you're having trouble with U/W Control. Have you considered replacing some or all of the Naturalize in the MB with Thrashing Brontodon, and moving the Naturalize into the SB? A 3/4 body for 3 CMC isn't too bad if you don't see any targets, and you'll see it eat enchantments or counters on it's own which is great.

After that, I would suggest a copy or two of Prowling Serpopard in the SB if you're seeing a lot of counter spells.

I'd move some or all of the Crushing Canopy into the SB and replace them Heroic Intervention. I assume the Canopy is there for Lyra if you're worried about U/W? Intervention seems a bit more utility in general.

At my LGS we see a lot of U/W being played with Mono White also being played. I'll definitely look at adding the Serpopards to the deck. And I'll add the Thrashing Dronts to MB and move Naturalize to SB. At the very least the Brontadons are bodies that can block.

• Locked thread